[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: halconfenix, Deviant Anomaly

Re: Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

Postby ArcticKitsune » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 am

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby ArcticKitsune » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 am

- Renge accompanied me and Vara to a local doll meet at Andrew Haydon Park. She had her nice cute fun with us all. The teddy bear that belongs to Vara acted like a sail in the chilly windy day.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

- Renge helped keep Vara's ears facing forward.

by , on Flickr

Renge had an accident thanks to my carelessness roughly 5-15 minutes in. I picked up Vara forgetting about Renge on her head so she hit the picknick table, hit the seat and then the concreate with her headless self. I was fearful her tail would have a dejavu moment of the head falling to bits. I froze expecting the worst and ended up giving out a semi-negative comment. I really need to stop being careless..........

- Quite kind how a Doll Member shielded Renge from falling into the shield. Much thanks to her :).

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Was a fun meet and Renge came back home pretty much undamaged, minus a few bumps on her head. She's a strong gal which I'm pleased with :D.
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby bang04 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 pm

you make me regret that I wasn't buy Renge from my friend when I had a chance, now he won't sell his Renge (LOL). She is so cute especially with white teddy bear.
bang04
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Kirie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:35 am

Kirie
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2

Postby ArcticKitsune » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 am

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby ZeroEdge » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:11 am

Like your mood shots with Renge... impossible as it is now, I still want a Renge :*(
ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby ArcticKitsune » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 pm

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby ArcticKitsune » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 am

I'm going to do a "Swan Song" of a post with the images and posting on BSW. I'm expecting Konami to give us the middle finger by not producing Busou Shinki figures anymore. I may be over-reacting but seeing what they did to Battle Rondo, their LA store, the English site, and Battle Communications has me doing my own Swan Song of a post on BSW. I'll keep blogging, but in a more depressed manner with Busou Shinkis.

(I'm purposely being "negative" so I can be proven wrong by Konami JP when they release more Busou Shinkis. Also, Renge paired up with Varakitsu so loads of images with them together.)

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

And the final one with all my Shinkis praying that Konami Japan will do the right thing while also ready to mourn the death of the line.

by , on Flickr

Hopefully good fortune smiles upon Konami and Busou Shinki so I can return here happily.
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Heckfire » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:56 am

As someone who only this month finally officially got into Busou Shinki (after drooling over the figures for years), I share your hope that this isn't the third time I get into a toyline just as it dies, previous times being Xevoz and BIONICLE.

I also hope that this isn't truly your last post, since your blog was one of the ones I found while I was looking up Shinkis on the Internet along with this forum (you are also single-handedly responsible for me now adding Renge to my "holy grail" list, LOL). I know that it's slightly off-topic, but I do want to say that Varakitsu is absolutely gorgeous and her and Renge make a very amusing pair.

If the line is gone, we still have our Shinkis and our love of the line.
"Grab a shovel-I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." -Bender
"I'm a triceratops balancing on a daisy with spinning wheels, baby!" -Dexter

=^.^= ~~>
Heckfire
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 24
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Shikaze » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 am

And also wonderfest when each semester, some custom shinkis and accessories get out :)
Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to Show & Tell