Shizen22's Shinkis

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Kirie
Class B Shinki
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:33 am
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by Kirie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Found dilemma choosing between the two AIP girls.
I like Zel's character design more, but prefer Bragg's weapon set. >_<

User avatar
shizen22
Class S Shinki
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge
Location: Houston, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by shizen22 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 am

MrHolister wrote:Just noticed you are in Texas too.. nice driving pics.

BTW, I'm super duper jealous of your ft bragg dusk. I really wish they had an original ft bragg head with no helmet on.. :*( ..
Thanks!

Buy a Ft Bragg Dusk and repaint it! :schmetterling:
Kirie wrote:Found dilemma choosing between the two AIP girls.
I like Zel's character design more, but prefer Bragg's weapon set. >_<
Get both! Twice the firepower for twice the fun! :tsugaru:
Image

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Posts: 407
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 am
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by MrHolister » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

shizen22 wrote:
MrHolister wrote:Just noticed you are in Texas too.. nice driving pics.

BTW, I'm super duper jealous of your ft bragg dusk. I really wish they had an original ft bragg head with no helmet on.. :*( ..
Thanks!

Buy a Ft Bragg Dusk and repaint it! :schmetterling:
If I had a Ft Bragg Dusk I would just sell my Original Ft Bragg... The color of hair is pretty cool and I dig dark gray/ charcoal way more than tan..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

User avatar
Caterwaul
News Reporter
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling
Location: New Jersey, the suburb state
Contact:

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by Caterwaul » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 am

You actually drove with them posed like that? Braver man then I. I'd be deathly afraid of them leaping off the dash due to acceleration or a sharp turn, but then I do drive in New Jersey too.
Image

Canthros
Class A Shinki
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling
Location: Deepest Kentuckistan

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by Canthros » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

MrHolister wrote:Just noticed you are in Texas too.. nice driving pics.

BTW, I'm super duper jealous of your ft bragg dusk. I really wish they had an original ft bragg head with no helmet on.. :*( ..
Wasn't there an exclusive like that? Basically all the stuff that came with Ft. Bragg Dusk in the original's color scheme. Can't quite recall what they did with the body, though. Wasn't the OD fatigues that they used for Bragg's body in BR/DS.

ETA: actually, having done five seconds of Googling, I don't know if that's been released, yet. Quite sure it was an exclusive, but I don't remember if it was Dengeki or Konami Style or what.

User avatar
shizen22
Class S Shinki
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge
Location: Houston, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Shizen22's Shinkis

Post by shizen22 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Canthros wrote:Wasn't there an exclusive like that? Basically all the stuff that came with Ft. Bragg Dusk in the original's color scheme. Can't quite recall what they did with the body, though. Wasn't the OD fatigues that they used for Bragg's body in BR/DS.

ETA: actually, having done five seconds of Googling, I don't know if that's been released, yet. Quite sure it was an exclusive, but I don't remember if it was Dengeki or Konami Style or what.
I'm pretty sure there never was an exclusive Bragg Dusk in the original colors. If you saw a Dusk in the original's colors, it was most likely someone's custom repaint.
Caterwaul wrote:You actually drove with them posed like that? Braver man then I. I'd be deathly afraid of them leaping off the dash due to acceleration or a sharp turn, but then I do drive in New Jersey too.
Actually, you'll notice in the video that I wasn't exactly driving fast. Partio did tip over once I made a turn but that's after I stopped the recording. :schmetterling:

After some adjustments to their pose, I actually went on the highway for the trip home. No major problems. :cheesygrin:
Image

Post Reply