For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Katze Null
MMS Naked
MMS owned: 0

Dr. Katze Null's fantastic collection

Post by Katze Null » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi;

i found out this forum 'cause i was looking for more info about new releases of Busou Shinki figures. Now, as you all may probably know, pages about this subject in English are quite difficult to find, so i found this great site to get info and to share with all of you my collection and what i really like about these figures.

I am from Mexico, and well to star telling you the story of my collection, let me say that is pretty difficult to get these figures here. To be honest i only bought two of them in my country which makes this collection like a nightmare, but after i get my figures all turns to a sweet dream!!!!

I bought them in an anime convention my first pair of Busou shinki, they were obviosly Arnval and Strarf. I fell in love with this line inmediatly, now since i have always use mac, i couldn't get the games to play online(if anyone of you have any info about software for Mac i'd really apprettiate any info!!) But i really don't care about the game, to play with the dolls is everything, they are fun and they are way too cool as toys!!!! This collection has been a really hard effort for me, as i know for now, I'm the only one in my hometown who collects these kind of toys. I love japanese toys in general, so i have friends in Japan and i have been there a couple of times, so, some of these figures were purchased in Japan and a lot of them were send by my friends.

I hope you like this pic of my collection, I'll wait for your commentaries and I'll post new pics 'cause i just move the collection to a really big Showcase were they look at all their glory!!!!! :headbang:
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG (171.56 KiB) Viewed 7364 times
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG (158.24 KiB) Viewed 7359 times

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Re: Dr. Katze Null's fantastic collection

Post by Benio » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Welcome to the boards. You've done a great job gathering a large collection of figures. Even in the states it can sometimes be hard to get these figures.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

tell me about it, i probably am the only person in my country who collects shinkis (at least officially, so i might be wrong) and i really know for sure how hard is to get these beauties...

so anyway welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay! :oneofus:

Katze Null
MMS Naked

Post by Katze Null » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks for your comments!!!!

This forum is great and i hope to take more pics of my Mecha Musume in their new location!!!!

I am also probably the only(unofficial) shinki collector in my country thou!!!!!

to Halconfenix: gracias por los comentarios y ya me imagino que por alla tambien son muy dificiles de conseguir!!!

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Katze Null wrote:Thanks for your comments!!!!

This forum is great and i hope to take more pics of my Mecha Musume in their new location!!!!

I am also probably the only(unofficial) shinki collector in my country thou!!!!!

to Halconfenix: gracias por los comentarios y ya me imagino que por alla tambien son muy dificiles de conseguir!!!
uno de los veteranos (y experto) en estos temas es tambien de Mexico: Ngusano ;)

alebravo6
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Can´t really say...

Post by alebravo6 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah! There is someone else from where I live!!

Viva México!!!

Katze Null
MMS Naked

Post by Katze Null » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

COOL!!!!

I know i can't be the only one. Right now i am trying to get some special editions Yda and Ach. They are quite expensive, on Ebay they're really expensive, but on japanese websites the prices are around $130 USD for both, considering that shipping cost is expensive to Mexico i think i'm going to spent like $170 USD for both figures.

I think this is awful, but then again, new figures are going to be much more expensive 'cause the new features(lights and more accesories) so i think i can go with this pair of figures, i really like them, i already have the regular versions, but special edition are really nice. I like the red on their helmets and all the new deco on black.

I have a long time i don't buy new Shinkis, but this year i'm savig some money for new figures and this past pair.

ngusano
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: yoko mms

Post by ngusano » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

halconfenix wrote:uno de los veteranos (y experto) en estos temas es tambien de Mexico: Ngusano ;)
Tanto como "Experto", creo que es un poquito exagerado... pero ¡gracias Halconfenix!

Katze Null
MMS Naked

Post by Katze Null » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 am

y que onda!!!!! como nos podemos poner mas en contacto??? realmente este foro lo visito muy poco y me gustaria platicar del asunto!!!

apenas di de alta un tema de figma en otro foro llamado legionarios y en otro que es personal

espero mas info de parte de ustedes, mis paisanos!!!!