Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

waerd
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio

Re: Waerd's Little Gang

Post by waerd » Sun May 02, 2010 3:02 pm

1/12 is just about perfect for Busous, and there are several sites with directions to make basic furniture (cheaper than buying, to be sure.) I am planning on using cardboard for the frame, with a layer of bubblewrap or two so the "cushion" will have some give when I put a figure on it. I think a bed will be about the same, but I am not sure my girls will need any beds. Maybe some mass "charging station" of some type can be made for one room.

In answer to your other question, a consignment sale is where a person or organization gets a place to hold the sale, and people can put items up for sale. The seller sets their price, and the person running the sale collects a fee or percentage for selling the item. Very often, the sale will even have a period toward the end where most items will go for half price. As for locating one, that can be a little tricky. Your best bet will be to talk to a mother or two. My wife has gotten most of the boys' clothing that way for years, since it is a way to get items a lot cheaper. What toys they have at these sales tend to be in better condition than what you find at Goodwill, and it the sales can be a real treasure hunt.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Re: Waerd's Little Gang

Post by OHWceta » Sun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm

what I'm really looking for is some kind of castle looking set.

Have any ideas?
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

BabyRazzy
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: BabyRazz

Re: A little place of their own

Post by BabyRazzy » Wed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm

GET MORE PICS PWEZ!! :tsugaru: :schmetterling: (yes i know the caps is on :fubuki: ) :oneofus: