Cbox down?

Having problems with the site or forums? Ask here.
Epicusername
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 0

Cbox down?

Post by Epicusername » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Every time I try to access the cbox i get an error message from google chrome:
"This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www5.cbox.ws took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out." I know its not my connection, as everything else is working fine. Is it being updated right now, or did its server go down, or something else?

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: Cbox down?

Post by Xehn » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Well it's certainly not just you.

(I've got PMs as well...)

Unfortunately we just have to wait for it to fix itself. I've only got site-fixing powers, ShadowDragon would have to fix the cbox if that was required as it's its own thing.