Not saving!

Help & Tips for Diorama Studio and creations made with it.
yueXsukikage
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zielbellen, Oorbelle

Re: Not saving!

Post by yueXsukikage » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am

thats not really what i meant. but thats ok its my fault. XD i'm really bad at conversing online. What i meant was ummmm how do i say, like can i not use diorama studio on two computers. Sort of like how you can't use the same access code for most mmo's on two computers to prevent pirating. Can i not use the same konami account on more than one computer or something. Because it wasn't until i downloaded and logged into DS on my laptop that both it and my desktop started acting up. The differnece is that my laptop wont even register that i saved anything and my desktop will register everything but when i go into the backrounds area they don't show in the selection of poses. There isn't anything. just white space.

My laptop does need an update but my desktop should be fine. But i'll double check. thanks for bearing with my noobishness haha.
Follow the light of the heart. Ikimasu!

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am

I don't know about that, but if you mean at the same time, then yeah you can't. It's like two people logging into the same MMO account. Though I'm still not completely certain what the problem is, sorry that I'm not much help. I do know that I switched from my Laptop over to my Desktop before for using Diorama Studio and Battle Rondo, so I don't think that could be a problem, but who knows. Sorry again.

yueXsukikage
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zielbellen, Oorbelle

Post by yueXsukikage » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Hmmmm. I'm not sure either. Its fine don't worry. You did give an idea of something i can try. If it just needs to update then thats great so i'll reset my timezone. thanks. :eukrante:
Follow the light of the heart. Ikimasu!