Exporting and importing things in Battle Rondo?

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Kunoichi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka,Yda,Strarf

Exporting and importing things in Battle Rondo?

Post by Kunoichi » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi, I want to ask you guys if you know how to use those buttons in customization area with a picture of a shield, there are three buttons: export,import and exchange(I think). Does anyone know if you can send weapons and equipment to another player with this export thing? Because I would love to give some extra parts to my boyfriend :P

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Exporting and importing things in Battle Rondo?

Post by PenPen » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 pm

[Report:]
Kunoichi wrote:Hi, I want to ask you guys if you know how to use those buttons in customization area with a picture of a shield, there are three buttons: export,import and exchange(I think). Does anyone know if you can send weapons and equipment to another player with this export thing? Because I would love to give some extra parts to my boyfriend :P
The three (plus two more) commands are:

Edit
Import
Export
Delete the Set File
Return

...As a quick and short answer: you cannot Export a set, and use that Set File to transfer equipment from one account into another.

The practical use of Set File is usually this -
a) You have two Shinki, you want them both equip the same (or just tiny change) equipments. Setup 1st Shinki, high-light the set, export, goto 2nd Shinki, high-light the set you want to import, import and edit/save.
b) You are going to reset/restore a Shinki, which means the sets will be reset. So, export the set files (keep track), reset/restore, import the set files... Well, you probably can't fit 20 equipments into Rank C, but oh well...

...I hope this helps.
[End of report]

Kunoichi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka,Yda,Strarf

Re: Exporting and importing things in Battle Rondo?

Post by Kunoichi » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 am

Thanks for the answer and the explanation. I hope they make a system to send things in the future,maybe using gems...