Moderator: Sword

unholy_gaurdian
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: waffe bunny

new konami ID registration problem:(

Post by unholy_gaurdian » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 pm

hi , I recently found out about busou shinki( and it looks awesome) , but I'm having trouble applying for a Konami ID. I have read some very helpful guides but unfortunately they are all out of date and I am struggling with one of the data entry fields.

the field is titled メールアドレス which means mailing address, but all of my attempts to enter an address have met with the same error message regardless of which language I enter it in .

this is the error message
メールアドレスは半角文字128桁以内で入力してください。
メールアドレス(確認)は半角文字128桁以内で入力してください。

and here is the babblefish translation
Please input mail address within the half angle letter 128 column. Mail address (verification) please input within the half angle letter 128 column.

it makes little sense to me, I had a similar message for entering a password before I realized it needed to only use numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to get playing as soon as possible.

Drango
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: new konami ID registration problem:(

Post by Drango » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 pm

I believe "Mail Address" refers to "Email Address"
They need to send you a verification email before your account becomes active.

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Actually when you type it recognizes if you're using Japanese Text Romanji or US Text English when you type since there is a slight difference in the bit code or whatever. I'm too tired to know the exact difference. Essentially you need to some how enter English Text as if it was through Japanese Encode.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15

Post by PenPen » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm

[Report:]
The only important thing I remembered, is to set country to "Japan" and language to "Japanese" on the Konami ID page whenever you see one...
[End of report]

Canthros
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 1

Post by Canthros » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 pm

NamelessChibi wrote:Actually when you type it recognizes if you're using Japanese Text Romanji or US Text English when you type since there is a slight difference in the bit code or whatever. I'm too tired to know the exact difference. Essentially you need to some how enter English Text as if it was through Japanese Encode.
Yeah, there are JIS/EUC romaji characters. You have to get a Japanese IME installed to bring them up, but I think there probably some converters out in the vastness of the Intarweb somewhere.

unholy_gaurdian
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: waffe bunny

Post by unholy_gaurdian » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm

gah I feel so foolish, it was an email address they were asking for (I spent about 2 hours looking up how to write a Japanese mailing address-interestingly the name blocks not streets- and trying to find a random hotel's address to use). Thanks for the help