gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Re: BR Event From Jul 23 To Sep 01 - Summer Festa 09

Post by gundamboi » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

Heya

just some update. it seems i have catch up with everyone on my side (White). Items comes quite freely after the breaking of Virgo(8).

But somehow, the (オシャレセンス) just doesnt drop from there maps.(I've looked through wiki but they just doesnt drop T_T)

Anyway~ sunday is over, and i shall hope other owners shall take over to help get their spawning places down.

some things that i noted also, when you complete achievement (Left 1 sp when you win) and (Winning without getting hit). you can get 5 items parts instead of 4.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am

[Report:]
I just met an interesting event at Libra 4 (please refer to the wiki for location numbering):

*Spoiler*

1. Light Armor "Succubus" type appears :)
2. She's chased by an illegal type AG. (Lv 150, stage is "no skill", allow retry until winning?)
3. Light Armor "Commando" type got hacked into a tomato... :sad:

*Spoiler*

...I wonder what will happen next?
[End of report]

PS: I am on black team, and Libra is white map - I wonder if it makes any difference for the white team?

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 am

Yup, i'm from WHite.

You'll have to fight and win the AG b4 you can fight Libra4 properly. to get LMNH. For White, i cant seem to get to Aries. is there a way to get there? H and M is super rare here T_T

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

PenPen wrote:[Report:]
I just met an interesting event at Libra 4 (please refer to the wiki for location numbering)
Hmm. Well we (and by we, and meant me) did find some interesting voice files on niconico. We were wondering how official they might be on Cbox.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 am

Just curious, which position does everyone get their オシャレセンス from? i personally goes Leo to get it but they doesnt really drop at all.

Btw, just for info, there's this beam dagger (comes with 2, dont go getting 2 of them like me and found 4 in ur inventory). Same dmg and accuracy as Howling's dagger but with further range.

be sure to get it if you have tension sets. qutie a good change of weapon.

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:32 am

gundamboi wrote:Just curious, which position does everyone get their オシャレセンス from? i personally goes Leo to get it but they doesnt really drop at all.
i am getting most of mine from Virgo 3.

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14

Post by Maou Zenigame » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 am

Well, I'm pretty far along, so I thought that I might as well do a full walkthrough from the start. So here we go...

...upon clicking on the start button, you'll be greeted by Wendy, a Werkstra who'll pretty much be the one who guides you through the areas and tell you the backstory, etc.

She pretty much tells you all that you need to know, but I'm assuming that none of you can understand what she's saying...

Anywho, she'll give you an initial choice of "white" and "black" keys, which will pretty much determine the path that you'll be taking. It doesn't matter much anymore, since we've just about cleared all the maps, but yeah.

White path:
Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra

Black path:
Cancer, Gemimi, Taurus, Aries

As of right now, the final areas behind gate "O" are still blocked off.

As a basic template, the white areas were far easier to clear and had more of the parts items needed to get the various new equipments. The black areas were a good deal harder, and had less of the key items. (the exception being Aries area, which has an abundance of Oshare and Omatsuri Sense and is also the only place where Armor Kairo and Laser Zoufukuki can be gotten at the moment.)

So yeah, that's how it is. I picked black myself, for those who care.

In order to access the areas that aren't part of your own path, you need to get the security key items, which allow you to go through the warp points that connect each area. (Cancer area is the base where the two paths connect.)

So from there, each different point has its own separate set of parts drops, which you can then bring to the Synthesis Shops to get keys which open up new areas of the map, equipment for your Shinki, and also fukubiki tickets and jelly cans.

You'll get four items for winning, and two for losses or draws. If you manage to last ten rounds without being hit, you'll get another item on top of that(goes for both wins and draws).

As for battling, you have normal fights on the blue stars, and you clear red ones by going to an adjacent one and selecting it from there. Red stars have an "enemy" count, which decreases by one for each time it's cleared. When the count goes down to zero, the area changes to blue.

Some spaces will have a colored figure standing on it, with an "AG" count to go with the usual ally/enemy counts. These are Autoguardians, which have their own counts to be worn down before you can go on to clear the normal enemy count for their space. They'll also move onto blue spaces and turn them red, so there's something else to worry about.

They come from "AG Bases," the red stars that are surrounded by a swirling red aura. When an AG's count runs out, they'll keep on coming back until the AG Base itself is cleared. So as the fellow on the previous page stated, it's best to work on the AG Bases before going on to the AGs themselves.

In order to open up new areas and shops, you'll have to make new keycodes in the Synthesis Shops with the various parts that are dropped. When you make a key, just go to the "items" menu on the left side of the screen and use it. The gate'll be cleared and a new area will open up.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14

Post by Maou Zenigame » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am

More advanced thing...

In the last stage of Libra Area, you'll hit an event where Wendy gets hacked by "someone" and a Valona whose name escapes me shows up. This segues into a battle with an Illegal, Gaia I think. The stage that she's on is one where you can't use any skills, so it's kind of a pain to beat... I suggest Eukrante's Tension to bypass this.

Anyways, you're able to keep challenging the Illegal until you finally beat her, at which time the Valona is saved, and Wendy is freed from the hacking but her memory's reset, presumably floating somewhere in cyberspace. So that's your next objective...

As for the rest... the next place of interest on the map is the Subway, but someone in one of the houses tells you that it's down until the Orange AG has been taken care of.

She showed up after Aries area was finally cleared this morning, along with a new AG Base in Cancer Area with 15,000 enemy points. >_<

Said orange AG turns out to be the Illegal "Gaia," who's wandering from area to area.

Thanks to the oh-so-wonderful positioning of everything, said AG Base generated an AG who plopped right down on the midpoint between Black and White areas. So as of right now, things are back to being irritating... fortunately for me, I have every single item aside from the Red Radiant Bow, and I'm on black path so gohoho.

So yeah, current missions are to shave away at the AG Base in Cancer area, and also to hunt down and eliminate Gaia. Fortunately enough, Cancer area is easy as hell so there's something that everyone can help out in.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am

The Orange AG is down. you can now take train to the last area and try to get pheonix's wings

Tobias
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 17
MMS owned: 16
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Tobias » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 am

Hi all, please take note of the following:

I chatted with a player online, and he told me about the event. In the japanese wiki, there's a topic title "SF2009・現在の侵攻予定". Its something like an attack plan, where the players will try to push together as per the posted directions. I'll try to update as much as possible, despite not knowing japanese, so do check and confirm the most updated orders issued on the japanese wiki main page. Its not a necessity to follow the plan, so don't worry.

Japanese Wiki -> http://www33.atwiki.jp/2chbattlerondo/pages/1.html

White Route: Attack Red AG's Nest (Not AG) at Cancer. We have to take back Cancer first.

Black Route: Refer to White Route for details.

There will be an update on the event, probably on the 18th August, which might release the still unfound parts for the X key.

Security Card Level 3 is still not available, have to wait for an update.

http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/communi ... pic_id=823

Pardon me if I left out any information, Kanae-san. >.< Please feel free to post any helpful information.