Moderator: Sword

Xerain
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maochao

Tri-Diamond SP build.

Post by Xerain » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:48 am

This was mentioned in the current event topic, but I thought I shoudl make a new topic. Basically, I was wondering if anyone here actually pulled one off? I tried one myself with a Zydarya body, and it went pretty terrible. I couldn't even make B class.

So has anyone had success advancing with it, or is it just something where that shinki will be regulated to EX class and be primarily for defeating events?

General_Noodles
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Re: Tri-Diamond SP build.

Post by General_Noodles » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:32 am

Gonna give it a try on Howling after the current event is over. Great Event, so much GEMs and raffle tickets.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Tri-Diamond SP build.

Post by PenPen » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 am

[Report:]
...Just a (very dangerous - much more like do or die) personal experience. (And also, she tri-cat eyes...)

As the flower start up freshly, train her dodge to Lv25-30 right away. (I went for Lv30.)

Do at least 20-30 mission battle to boost range sense. (Aim for duel range, not just single range.)

Try boost the equipment to dodge 100+ and weapon with high accuracy, reasonable damage. (Ninja/Samurai + bamboo sword did the trick for me...) *Can also do some SP training (like missile/little cats/little dogs etc) if you like to gamble...*

Official battle(s) with hope that she can make 10 wins before Lv50... (In another word, make it to rank B within 25-20 levels...)

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Rank B is pretty easy (went in there with Lv54 - last rank C battle she was at Lv49...), and the whole point is to boost SP even further - however, this is where I made a great mistake... She didn't go into rank A enough HP... (In other words, you should *make* some draw/lose)

Came into rank A with SP Lv23... 806 SP deals out decent 900+ (with throwing damage reduction lv 1) to as much as 1200+ damage with black wing. (Samurai's sword is also not a bad choice, too... Didn't expect it to do 900+ as well...)

The down side? HP Lv8, 1966 HP grants her one turn KO with a lot of attack skill... (Angel cannon? Check. New spt magic lance? Came close. Most of the great sword skills like dragon slayer? DOUBLE check!! Plate + Missiles aka. Miso-plate? TRIPLE check!!!)

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Anyway, currently freshly in rank A, Lv88 (poor girl haven't had chance to hit a single official yet because of the event...) - 30 wins, 8 loses, 12 draws is not looking bad, though her score certainly did not come close to the other six rank S graduates. (The rabbit went in rank A with 4 loses and 0 draws - then she lost 31 battles in rank A...)
[End of report]