Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

BR Event from June 18 to June 29 - Get The Top Secret File

Post by PenPen » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 am

[Report:]
Here is the official event page.

Point of interests:
  • According to the story setup, this whole event is to "save the treasure island from disappearing" -- and it makes sense, because how else can I farm for the prize drawing ticket?
  • New treasure hunting method -- looks like a card match up game?
  • Like 2008's summer-festa and winter-festa, this event require cooperation between all owners -- I guess that 573 is doing this because of the players' rebound from the last bingo battle...
  • Unknown object -- new Shinki? I still don't have the money to buy the white Ninja type, you know...
...More to come?
[End of report]

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Re: BR Event from June 18 to June 29 - Get The Top Secret File

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 am

The Journal entry for today has a glowy silouette of an unknown Shinki, for what it's worth. She introduces the event to the other Shinkis.

Her name's Maiko

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15

Post by PenPen » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

[Report:]
It has been roughly 17 hours since the event has started, how is everyone doing so far?

Point of interests:
  • Problem with BR update - Maybe it's intended, maybe not... But a lot of (not-located-in-Japan) players are having the problem to finish up the update. Some players also pointed out that "everything will be okay if you set the local time-zone to GMT+9 (time zone for Japan)..."
  • Treasure Island Entrance now locates at Shinki Center / Battle. (Not Mission Battle.)
  • The island, separated by blocks initially, looks like it has four areas.
  • The center of the island is now Lv150 :vitulus: .
  • No matter win or lose (or draw), player will have to chance to play "card matching game" after the battle. Winning will grant the player two (2) tries, while losing (or draw) will give one (1) try. A success match will not deduct the tries. The group of cards will not be shuffled unless a match happens - There are four pairs of cards, plus a joker card (no pair). Normally I would locate four cards out of nine without matching (one winning game will do), write down the cards as they do not get shuffled; then, open up the rest of five to hook in all four pairs in another shot (another winning game will do) for the max profits.
...So far, the card pair I have seen so far are:

Drawing ticket,
Jelly (various type),
1 Gem, 2 Gem, 3 Gem,
CSC,
Item (the same ones you can get from the previous island... oh, 573, why...?),
Special Event Items

...More to come?
[End of report]

Kunoichi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka,Yda,Strarf

Post by Kunoichi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Thanks with the tip with the update,problem solved ;)

palaceguard
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by palaceguard » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks PEn pen for saving me. that GMT helps

anyway, so far, ( i didnt played much since i was hit by the update problem)
i have gotten a butterfly (or rather moth wings) from the lv180 Straf at the bottom beside the door.

it doesnt have any colour, and i have yet to check how it looks like. (its the 2nd anniversary moth wings from its name.)

(edited) for those who havnt know, so as to have others not have the same problem with me, the cards, doesnt change only if u are fighting the same area. if you change, it will change. so dont write down the combination when you are fighting different areas each battle *

(edited 2nd) checked the item. its the same as the picture card. a metallic moth wings

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 3

Post by Maou Zenigame » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Essentially, the event at its base is a game of Memory.

At the end of each battle, you'll get a set number of chances(2 for win, 1 for loss/draw) with which to flip over two cards. Each chance is marked by a white cat at the lower corner of the screen, and you can basically keep on going until you get a miss.

The sets only change when you get a match or change location, so it's entirely possible to get all the items and the like without winning a single battle.

The cards are divided as follows:

Joker Card, which is just a dud card.

Jellycan Cards, which you can also use on the map in order to get a temporary stat boost before a battle.

Bomb Cards, which blow up their like-colored rock on the map. you need these in order to open up new areas.

Gem Cards, which run from 1-3. Every set has a 1 and 2-gem pair.

Weapon Cards, which will net you the item drop from the particular area that you're fighting in. This is stupidly useful, as it gives a chance to get the rare items that you might not ever normally get.

Tornado Cards, which decrease the global total on the map. Once it hits zero, the area that the tornado's blocking will be opened up.

Rare Item Cards, which net you an extremely rare item. These will have the actual item shown on their card, as opposed to the usual generic sword/shield icon.

Every set consists of one set of 1 and 2-gem cards, along with two random others and a Joker card to round it out.
Not taking coincidences into account, you can pretty much safely clear an entire set in anywhere from three to five turns, depending on how lucky you are.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20

Post by gundamboi » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi, does anyone know where to get the black and green bombs? which area to get them?

and also, for rare items, other than the metallic wings, any other areas that have them?

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20

Post by gundamboi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 am

Lv 90 :eukrante: close to right-side top gives yellow racequeen's skirt

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14

Post by Maou Zenigame » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 am

Rare items...

Ringo (level 120 Tsugaru) drops the Red Bomb.
Mayu (level 130 Benio) drops the green bomb.
Beatrice (level 200 Xiphos) drops the black bomb.

Luneve (level 180 Strarf) drops the mecha butterfly wings. (rare)
Lime (level 90 Eukrante) drops the yellow racequeen skirt. (rare)
Shiiru☆ (level 140 Arnval) drops the green kagerou scarf. (rare)
Lily (level 200 Zelnogrard) drops the leaf umbrella. (rare/event)
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Maou Zenigame wrote:The cards are divided as follows:

Joker Card, which is just a dud card.

Jellycan Cards, which you can also use on the map in order to get a temporary stat boost before a battle.

Bomb Cards, which blow up their like-colored rock on the map. you need these in order to open up new areas.

Gem Cards, which run from 1-3. Every set has a 1 and 2-gem pair.

Weapon Cards, which will net you the item drop from the particular area that you're fighting in. This is stupidly useful, as it gives a chance to get the rare items that you might not ever normally get.

Tornado Cards, which decrease the global total on the map. Once it hits zero, the area that the tornado's blocking will be opened up.

Rare Item Cards, which net you an extremely rare item. These will have the actual item shown on their card, as opposed to the usual generic sword/shield icon.

don't forget the raffle ticket cards! i have been mining away for those since i missed the first raffle event.