Moderator: Sword

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Juvisy Build....help me wid it :D

Post by ckpmax1989 » Sun May 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Ok...I was just strolling along downtown and went in a totally random anime modeling shop...I found myself a lone Juvisy lying on the shelf....(LUCKY!!!)

Anyways....could anyone help me with my Juvisy build, I dont know what CSC's she needs and weapon types she's good at...yes you could call me a noob hehehe...youre help will be greatly appreciated :D
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 3

Re: Juvisy Build....help me wid it :D

Post by Maou Zenigame » Sun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Juvisy's pretty good with attack, aim and SP.
She sucks with LP, aim and mobility, so it'd probably be better not to bother with those...

...but where she really shines is defense. So it'd do you quite well to give her CSC that help that along.

In terms of weapons, she has no real affinities. But she does suck with swords, so it's fine to use pretty much anything aside from those.

I'd suggest you give her some multi-hit weapons in the various ranges, in order to easily increase her Tension and unleash the horrors of her Shell Protection on the enemy.

But that's just me.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm

The typical Juvy build starts out with quite a lot of acc levels (6-8 or so) and a weapon that does lots of hits, like a pair of daggers. For CSC you'd normally use 3 malachites so you can actually get close to stuff.

When you hit B-class, you'd train even more acc and 10-15 levels of guard. Also add movement stuff to your equipment, like a few of arnvals boosters.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

[Report:]
(Thanks to certain forum members, now when I see Juvisy, I thought of the name "babies puncher"! Grrrr...)

There is always the old fashion "dual batons build". (Get two batons from Howling, then get Juvisy on with battle mode.) Which you can add some movement CSCs for the mobility, or go with boosters.

...The old fashion build has been there for long, and experienced players who perpared for this build will knock you silly either at close range with comical weapons, or, long range FTW...

There is the "counter build". (With asparagus from gem trading + weapon with counter skills.) Juvisy will be defensive build for this type.

...And there are not many Juvisy out there that does dodging - still have, just not much.

Tri-SP defensive build can also happen, but that's something I still haven't figure out how to, yet.
[End of report]

PS: Tri-diamonds CSCs FTW... Konami really need to make the "restore" function does something better...

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki

Post by ckpmax1989 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am

Hahaha I never knew Juvisy could be a terror with her tension set....nice :D....uhm 1 noobish question...."COUNTER SKILLS????"
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

ckpmax1989 wrote:Hahaha I never knew Juvisy could be a terror with her tension set....nice :D....uhm 1 noobish question...."COUNTER SKILLS????"
Well, there's a reason she got the nickname 'Baby Puncher'. I'll let the more experienced Shinki people explain how it works, though.

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki

Post by ckpmax1989 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:53 am

Ugh ok...hmmm....I only have 2 Malachites though and i cant afford diamonds yet...what could I sub for a third Malachite? and is mobility really important?....I need someone to teach me the ways of Battle Rondo HAHAHA

Xerain
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maochao

Post by Xerain » Tue May 05, 2009 5:32 am

Nerf Juvisy.

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki

Post by ckpmax1989 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Xerain wrote:Nerf Juvisy.
Ugh...That didnt answer my question (-_-')...hehehe

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Mobility is important, yes. As it is now, you can't make a good build that covers all ranges-- and builds with only one range are easier to get to a decent level. So you'll be needing some mobility to get to that optimum range, won't you?