Moderator: Sword

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Battle Rondo 2nd Anniversary Event coming

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 am

Details still havent been fully announced. Looks like it's coming in April though. Halved battery consumption, free participation goodies, and other funness.

Hybras
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: HST/HMT/AGL

Re: Battle Rondo 2nd Anniversary Event coming

Post by Hybras » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Caterwaul wrote:Details still havent been fully announced. Looks like it's coming in April though. Halved battery consumption, free participation goodies, and other funness.
Translation: My fulltime busou shinki job is here again, sleepless nights are ensured. Hell, last winter festa's shinkis are still up and ready to hit. Blame all the mini events that keep them busy enough than to restart.
InGame name: Eternity [Rank Platinum]
Arnval - Infinity [A-Class] (Even after disassembling, I assume the same name)
Fubuki - Fusion [A-Class]
Tsugaru - Multiframe [EX-Class]
Ach - Chaos [EX-Class]
Yda - Strain [EX-Class]
Espadia - N/A (not released in BR mode)

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 3

Post by Maou Zenigame » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm

I have to say, I'm looking forward to this... new items are always nice, expecially the ones I don't have to work my ass off to get. o/

Did a loose translation of the initial event description... it starts at noon on the 23rd, with two hours of server downtime right beforehand.

1: Bingo Battle:

At the start of the event, each Owner will get a "bingo card."

When you defeat one of the Shinki listed on the card in either the special "Bingo Battle" or an Official Battle, that Shinki will be punched out on the card.

When you fill up vertical, horizontal or diagonal lines, you'll be rewarded with Bingo Points.

You'll be rewarded with items when you get enough points, but they also specifically mention getting a perfect so I'm assuming that there might be a special prize from that.

2: Staff Shinki fights:

The Konami staff will also be throwing their own Shinki into the ring, most likely sporting new items.

3: Item Present!

You'll get items just for logging in during the event, and everyone gets the "Birthday Candles," which you'll be able to use as a Main Weapon right away.

4: Battery consumption halved

During the event, battery consumption for Official and Mission Battles will be halved. However, training isn't affected by this.

Also, Bingo Battles' battery consumption will also be 1 block.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki

Post by Maou Zenigame » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Been wasting the day with this bingo thing...

...anyways, there's a running point total you get from getting lines, along with a bonus from getting multiples at the same time. When your point total gets up to the necessary amount, you'll automatically get the specified item.

The score reaches up to 25000, at which point it resets and you can get the prizes over again.

Here's the list, as shown on Konami's site:

500- Kashiwamochi
1000- Basketball
2000- Vinyl slippers
3000- Sakura corsage
4000- Pillow(?) *Rotates between blue and pink.
5000- Gymnastics mat
6000- vaulting horse
7000- Shinobi scarf "Kagerou" (?) *Rotates between blue and yellow.
8000- Earrings(?) *Rotates between musical notes and butterflies.
9000- Butterfly wings *Rotates between white and yellow.
10000- School chair
12000- School desk
14000- Radiant bow
16000- Camisole *Rotates between white, black and red.
18000- Hibusou T-shirt *First was Anko, second was Jo, third was Hauko and the forth was Maa.
20000- Solar Halo
25000- Laurel Wreath

There are also quite a few secret event items, which I stumbled on by accident. Much like the requirement for getting the Moai funnels, I fought a Schmetterling who was wearing a box(cardboard armor) and won it as an Achievement prize. It grants a pathetic stat boost, so it shouldn't be too hard to get... the box I have is listed as chest armor, so I'm asuming that there's a full set out there.

You also get a "Bingo Ou" T-shirt for completely filling out a board. I got a white one for filling up the first board, a red for my second, a blue one for my third, a yellow one for my fourth, and a green one for my fifth.

EDIT: Changed even more stuff...
Last edited by Maou Zenigame on Mon May 18, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

Ninth
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Post by Ninth » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm

On the main menu inside Battle Rondo, there's a bright blue button that, when clicked, brings up your web browser and sends it to a special webpage for the event. If you look closely at the Arnval posing on that page, she's armed with Werkstra's weapon. I think in just a week or so we'll see her and Valona in-game, and maybe some others.
Battle Rondo username: ninerplease

Class A Shinki:
Panzer Melt
Class B Shinki:
Gunbunny HETARIA
Class C Shinki:
Cannon Utsuho
Angel Commando Gabrielle
Fighter Ijimeko
Not in Service:
Ninja Zubera
Firearms Kanna
Succubus Lilim

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki

Post by Maou Zenigame » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 am

Just managed to get the 16000-point reward... it was a camisole. The one I got was listed as "white," so there might be other colors.

Bingo Cards:

When starting, you'll get a bingo card. It'll have all the different Battle Rondo-use Shinki on it, and the objective is to fight them and get the entire card cleared.
If you win, their face will be punched out. If you lose or draw, then it'll only be punched out by 1/3. If you beat a Shinki that you've already defeated, a space on the board will randomly be punched out by a third. This is pretty much the only way to clear out some of the rarer ones.

When you complete lines on the card, you'll get points based on what number it is. The points increase consecutively, so the first will be 100 points, the second 200, and so on until the eleventh and twelfth, which give you 1500. There's also a bonus for getting multiple lines, so yeah. My first card scored me 8000 points in total.

When you fill one, you'll automatically get another... and that card will have doubles which replace the Shinki that you had the most trouble getting.
My third card had doubles of Ach and Yda in place of Benio and Xiphos, and my third has... six Waffedolphins. Ugh.

Also, there's an option to switch in a card if you don't like its layout... I do not reccomend this at all, it messes things up in the long run.

Ninth wrote:On the main menu inside Battle Rondo, there's a bright blue button that, when clicked, brings up your web browser and sends it to a special webpage for the event. If you look closely at the Arnval posing on that page, she's armed with Werkstra's weapon. I think in just a week or so we'll see her and Valona in-game, and maybe some others.
Weapons from the new wave might show up like how the boss for winter Festa had Graffias and Wesperior parts, but I doubt they'd throw in new Shinki like that without a seiyuu announcement beforehand.

I'm expecting the new waves to be put in shortly after this event ends, myself.

Noticed that I fought your Fubuki earlier today... eheh.

EDIT: added more stuffs...

Xerain
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maochao

Post by Xerain » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:10 am

Ninth wrote:On the main menu inside Battle Rondo, there's a bright blue button that, when clicked, brings up your web browser and sends it to a special webpage for the event. If you look closely at the Arnval posing on that page, she's armed with Werkstra's weapon. I think in just a week or so we'll see her and Valona in-game, and maybe some others.
Based on past experiences, they are not going to add new characters during an event. Adding new characters is an Event in and of itself, so they usually want to separate it out. Also just because the weapons are done and available for staff to use doesn't mean the voice work is recorded...

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki

Post by Maou Zenigame » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Just cleared the item list...

The final item is a Laurel Wreath, a hair-type item which gives +20 to attack, aim and gun aim.

Freaking nice for a final reward... now I'm on to the second round of items.

Ernestotaku
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Graffias Tigris

Post by Ernestotaku » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 pm

I don't understand very much the card thing, could you explain it clerarer?
What is the bottom button for in the screen where the bingo chart is displayed?

Zen kiu

EDIT: I have understand now since I compared my chart(card) with my girlfriend's, everyone has a different card with different faces on it XD.
Mechs and more in my blog:

http://robocesunited.blogspot.com/

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki

Post by Maou Zenigame » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 pm

...well, I just cleared my sixth card, and it looks like I've completely ran through the Bingo T-shirt assortment...
Here's the order, for anyone who might happen to care:

1: White
2: Red
3: Blue
4: Yellow
5: Green

And then it loops back to white.

I'd been hoping for a black one to end it off, but I guess no luck there... eh. I still intend to go through the item assortment, since I assume that there's other colors for the pillow and camisole, along with other characters on the Hibusou shirts and other earring types.

...and hey, Konami might throw something new on Friday, maybe another part of the Cardboard Armor... there's still a month left in this event after all, and it would kind of really really suck for me to have done everything within the first week. :/