Moderator: Sword

M. Nagaiisawa
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Espadia

Dead-eyed Shinki

Post by M. Nagaiisawa » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm

So, I recently installed Shinkinet and one of the first things I noticed when everything was finally up and running was that the eyes of my poor girls seem to, well...

Yes, that's right, they're completely seethrough. And it's not just my own Shinkis, but even ones that I fight online seem to just have clear plastic bubbles where their eyes should be.

I've tried fiddling with the display settings, but nothing clears this up. Fairly certain that it's not a problem with my video card, since everything else shows up, and I'm fresh out of ideas, hence the thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :maochao:
"There is nothing waiting for us beyond this life that is worth removing others from it for."
- Morino Nagaiisawa, Editor, Horobi no Michi

Tehmpest
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio, my first

Re: Dead-eyed Shinki

Post by Tehmpest » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

The eyes of the shinki are made to follow your cursor during the loading screens. I'm not sure what it could be... Especially since you said that this bug follows you into battle. Perhaps if it persists after re-installing, I could help yoou write a big report to Konami?

I have a Dell Latitude D620 Laptop, which I'm sure has nothing special in it as far as graphics cards...
256MB NVIDIA® Quadro NVS 110M TurboCacheTM Video Card

So if you have is that or better... probably a bug of some sort.

Chaos Incarnate
Graphics Guru
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: Dead-eyed Shinki

Post by Chaos Incarnate » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm

That's a creepy glitch. If you can get Konami to pay attention to you, they might want to know about that.