Moderator: Sword

yargmematey
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: lancamento

Lancamento problem

Post by yargmematey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm having a bit of difficulty with the battle rondo software. I put in the code that came with my shinki (Lancamento) but she did not appear in any of my options. However, when I was poking about diorama studio she was there. As I don't know Japanese I'm unable to check any official guides and none of the English ones I've been able to dredge up have any help for me. Do you guys know of anything that could be causing this problem?

waerd
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio

Re: Lancamento problem

Post by waerd » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Usually that means that the figure simply has not been added to the BR lineup yet. My understanding is that mostof the girls get put on DS immediately, but it takes a while longer to put together the animations, voice parts, etc. that are needed for that figure to be in BR. For now, just enjoy her in DS, and post pics on the board...

(BTW, I have several ladies who are not yet in BR, so Lancemento has company.)

yargmematey
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: lancamento

Post by yargmematey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Alright, cool. Thanks a lot. I noticed that she hadn't yet gotten a voice actor when I looked the game up, so I thought that could have been the reason. I was mostly afraid I screwed up somewhere along the line.

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 am

A good way to check is here. This is the character line up currently for Busou Shinki. Right now the latest is Ach, Yda, Butterfly (I can't spell her name for the life of me), Asuka, Murmeltier and Zelnogrard.

The next update'll probably have the Lancamento, Espadia, Graffias, Vespelio and maybe some (or all) of the Light Armors. When that update comes up I suspect the new opening (featuring Wave 7 and 8) will be ready.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

NamelessChibi wrote:A good way to check is here. This is the character line up currently for Busou Shinki. Right now the latest is Ach, Yda, Butterfly (I can't spell her name for the life of me), Asuka, Murmeltier and Zelnogrard.
Schmetterling. :) Her name is Schmetterling. It's German for Butterfly. (Creative, huh?)

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 am

Thanks. I can remember how to say the name, but never how to spell it. It's always fun when I have to name Busou Shinkis and if someone is asking me to spell them, I can spell pretty much all of them except hers on the fly. Ah, well.

leedavidford
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeria+den ach

Post by leedavidford » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 am

if you check the shop in battle rondo it`ll show you there what shinki`s have been added to the line-up. the ones that havent are in red.