Other stats, and battle stages, and strategies?

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Tehmpest
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio, my first

Other stats, and battle stages, and strategies?

Post by Tehmpest » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

I don't believe these questions were asked before, even before the forum moved.

Life, skill, def, att, dodge, acc. All these stats are self explanitory.

But there are a lot more of the stats for the Shinki. Even with my handy dictionary, I couldn't quite figure it out. What do all those do?

When you're picking a battle strategy, there are three stages that you pick it for. What exactly are these stages? Are they the first few, middle, and last turns? Are they based on HP?

And the strategies themselves. They say things involving one stat or another. But are these strategies used in regaurds to your own shinki stats (use acc as in use long rang guns, ect) or to combat the others(you notice the other has an ACC of 40, and is a shinki type with nasty guns, so you pick that one)?

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Re: Other stats, and battle stages, and strategies?

Post by NamelessChibi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

From how I've been able to figure it out (in terms of the strategy) the set up is First Set, Second Set, Third Set. Since each battle is broken up into 10 Rounds. 1-3 is First Set, 4-6 is Second and 7-10 is Last set. The strategies employed are in relation to your Shinki's Affection towards you as well. Higher the Affection the more likely they'll listen to your suggestion. Also from what I've noticed when I throw out a Accuracy Suggestion with a High Use plus a High Affection they tend to use the highest Accuracy Weapon they have. In my best case is when I'm using with Ach or Eukrante's and they're using the Battle Road/Battle Ride/Battleroid set up (Ach's Tension Special) I tend to equip them with Ach's Machinegun since it fires a lot of shots. Since that has a Higher Accuracy in comparison to the Beam Cannon (Which is required for the Tension Special) they've usually used the Machine over the Beam Cannon until either a strategy switch or they activate their Tension.

At least that's how I've figured the Battle Strategy. Most of the time I barely pay attention to my opponents sets. I just look at the weapon and try and figure out if it's close, mid or long range. If it's a Close I go for High Movement and Long Range, Long range I go for ability to get closer and close range. Mid Range is a draw between either as it can go either way. That's just how I look at things.

Hope that helps a little.

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 am

I don't think the strategy you pick is all that important.

You want them to always use as much skills as possible (There are exceptions, i guess. Some builds want to charge for the first 4 rounds, then go nuts). Otherwise, i always pick one of the two defenses to focus on. Tell dodgy shinki to dodge and tanks to guard, and that's about it.

The benefits of choosing accuracy or attack seem very small to me.. and having your shinki use the wrong type of defense will get you killed.

PrimeGuy
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by PrimeGuy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 am

Dont look at me, i just keep choosing ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATT-.....and i still seem to win. :strarf: