Moderator: Sword

Shadow9808
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Tension Attacks

Post by Shadow9808 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello guys (Man, it's been YEARS since Battle Rondo was shut down... I miss interacting with my Shinki! :vitulus: ), it's been ages. I thought since my love of Shinki hasn't dimmed, maybe it hasn't for you all, either. This post is a simple request I hope someone can help with. Ages ago, and I don't remember the site, had a great video of all the Shinki using their base equipment and Tension Attacks. Something of a fun preview like "I wanna get that Shinki!" It's a faint hope, but maybe that video is still out there somewhere (It sure as Hell isn't on Youtube! :tigris: ) and if it is, you can post the link.

I miss Battle Rondo so much, so that video would be a wonderful dose of nostalgia. Thank you for taking time to read this. :schmetterling: Busou Shinki forever! :oneofus:
"Man, I'm torn between my two loves; My love of cute fuzzy things, and my love of killing! ... Okay, let's grease 'em."

"I am a unstopable killing machine. Anien't nothing can kill me without asking my permision first."

Caterwaul
News Reporter

Re: Tension Attacks

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:45 pm

I think I remember the one you're talking about.
Your best bet is probably to go search at http://www.nicovideo.jp/ with 武装神姫

Shadow9808
MMS Naked

Re: Tension Attacks

Post by Shadow9808 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:58 am

Yup, I found it thanks to your advice! :schmetterling: Thank you so much!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8632989 Here's the video I was looking for if anyone else wants a taste of the nostalgia! :oneofus:
"Man, I'm torn between my two loves; My love of cute fuzzy things, and my love of killing! ... Okay, let's grease 'em."

"I am a unstopable killing machine. Anien't nothing can kill me without asking my permision first."