Moderator: Sword

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Re: Battle Rondo file archive (.rar)

Post by ArcticKitsune » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:57 am

Image is broken, try again. My buddy manage to get something working while a Russian helped me obtain Renge from a converted Arnval model that I can now mess about with Renge. I have two sources to play around with now that it's awesome.

I'm also amused by the Arnval sword you have going on Halcon. :arnval:

I guess we're going to be the only two keeping this alive trying to stir the pot to see if anybody reacts. I may end up being accidentally obnoxious again.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:30 am

Mission was a success!

If there's a will, there's a way. I'm happy I was stubborn enough to commission someone to get not just 1, not 2, about about 5 Shinki Renge variations. One being basic, one being A'K version, Hoppu sized A'K Renge, Full combat gear, Scathach with Renge on her head; Trying to build a world to contain a Shinki Renge shrine.

ImageVRChat_1920x1080_2018-10-27_21-40-03.010 by SubTrance, on Flickr

One thing I still fear is that people are still going to hate me to those that found me vile back in January 2017 that I won't be able to be on a positive note with them. Depression is no laughing matter that I had no outlet, thus why I snapped. But yeah, depression aside I'm thankful I managed to keep pushing to get Shinki Renge in a game to see I wasn't the only one trying. Don't try for 1:1 human scale, try for Shinki scale.

ImageVRChat_1920x1080_2018-10-28_19-48-01.821 by SubTrance, on Flickr

- Youtube Video:
https://youtu.be/LQbtUbFd4Ow

I'll be saving these models so I can then use them in 'Rising World'... Still waiting, yes... They will be used when the time is right.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Well, I appreciate the constant plugging away, anyways.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 am

Alright, so...... It seems easier how you can get files from Battle Masters MK 1 & 2, or so my buddy claimed a while back. Battle Rondo is awesome, yet Battle Masters 1 & 2 seems easier to grab accessories from, and that is where I may have gotten the extra weapons one could not get from Battle Rondo. So, if curious, feel free to visit the article below:

- [VRchat] Renge Avatar:
https://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=5208

I'm back on my blog trying to get back into the swing of things.

-------

Now, with you being able to mount & fly around as avatars I'm now wanting to look into getting the Vic Vipers into the mix. Need to save up first, then I can look into getting Vic Vipers into VRchat to both mount & fly. I'm eventually going to make a world where you should be able to gain public versions of the Busou Shinki avatars so we'll see where that leads. Basic Renge should be first whenever that is tackled.