For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

SneakHayabusa
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Battle Rondo Idea

Post by SneakHayabusa » Wed May 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok, I know I'm late and really wish I knew about Busou Shinki awhile ago and that I missed BR which is A LOT better than BM. I just was thinking that when I get to college(in a few months), my major is 3D animation and video game design. I am just hoping that that would maybe give me enough to start off with to make another BR. Maybe not with online but offline that has both BR and BM battle types in it. This is only a proposition though. I don't know if I will be able to do it unless I meet some good game developers or get a good amount of help since I'm still trying to get used to Blender but we'll see. If I do make one, you'll find it and I'd post a link here. It will also be a free download. It may be quite a while though since I'm just going into college.

SneakHayabusa
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Re: Battle Rondo Idea

Post by SneakHayabusa » Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Note: This will only be an attempt. At best, it will take a few years. I don't want to get any hopes up though since I'll have to make it from scratch.

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Keep us posted on your progress.
I'm not a programer myself thought I have some basic knowledge in most common IT fields, and work for software company. SO I'll try to help how much I can.

Prospektor
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Prospektor » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

SneakHayabusa wrote:Note: This will only be an attempt. At best, it will take a few years. I don't want to get any hopes up though since I'll have to make it from scratch.
Hi there!
That's a great idea! I still have the files that were installed on the local machines, ~8GB Battle Rondo and Diorama Studio (I think the files for the models are in the latter). It's mostly .bin files, I once did some halfassed attempt to extract some soundfiles out of it and it worked, but I didn't have a real idea about what I was doing. If it's of any help for you, I can upload it somewhere.