[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Termination of Online Services?!

Termination of Online Services?!

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Re: Termination of Online Services?!

Postby halconfenix » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby shizen22 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Regarding the mentioned card game, someone at Amiami misspelled it. That card game is Busou Kishin, not Shinki. Plus the "Ki" kanji is different so it's "Machine God" instead of "Princess God".

Regarding Konami's response, except the line where they say they'll forward the suggestion of an "offline Diorama Studio software" (is that what was requested?) to the appropriate department, most of it is standard CS cookie cutter response.
shizen22
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 am

Yeah, it looks like a form letter to me, too.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Prospektor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Prospektor
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 4

Postby higurashi9 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 pm

yes a offline battle rondo will be better than nothing
or how about a battle master and rondo mix you know like 3d but you dont control them and like you can pet them and custimize
thank you mister Prospektor rep.
higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby gundamboi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Good to hear they have a reply for the letter. Though to me i feel its more or less "not my problem i'm just a custome service. forwarded the mail and its not my problem anymore" while having a smiling face.

well, its customer service, that's the best they can do. and hopefully they get hyped by there are still people who cares.

and so. i shall put forth some more cents of my own.

1stly. I would say battlemaster + rondo idea will be too much for them time/programming wise.

And yes. a replay function would be great. Since replay only goes to data from *our folder and load the pre-written battle. i think it can for-go the login screen. (its only the login screen that will affect its onlinebility actually)

It would be good to suggest to them that many find the fun in busou shinki from the lack of direct control (sent ur shinki out with instructions and hopefully she comes back not crying) and that battle masters doesnt gives this satisfaction.

Its close to July already and i dont think 573 can do much even if they want to. So i would say i'll be most satisfied with 3 addictions. and hopefully its not too much :P

1)Replay data.
2)DS
3)my shinki battle

i know it might not be be able to make it for 3rd since it means disclosing the code for their battle system, but well, all's allow to hope right :D

yup, my 5cents
gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Prospektor » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Prospektor
Class C Shinki

Postby persocomsan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Not at all surprised by the lack of info and all that but I can't blame anyone for trying. I'd be happy just to see Diorama Studio sticking around at this point, since that's a timeless application which if released to the public could probably get tweaked by the users themselves, such as making our own backgrounds, etc. Hopefully the suggestions get to the right people, but I'm not going to get my hopes up much just in case.
persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby yueXsukikage » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 am

Maybe I'm just being overly hopeful but I honestly can't see this being the complete end of BR. I would be completely out of hope if the entire Busou Shinki line was going downhill but it clearly is not. There have been recent releases, BM, and the fact that they're making anime shorts. Tho it is saddening and I hope that something changes, I'm not TOO upset because...I mean...there's so many people complaining and Busou Shinki is still retaining success. I honestly think this is just temporary...It would not surprise me at all to see a revamped, second version of BR after this cancelation.
Follow the light of the heart. Ikimasu!
yueXsukikage
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Prospektor » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Prospektor
Class C Shinki