I do agree that Battle Rondo needs some form of major upgrade or overhaul. It's also funny how we're getting on the same idea of "shinki interactions" lol. So.....Well, if you guys truly care then follow my plan heh.
- Find Japanese partners or proxies that'll be willing to raid Konami's Shinki department. E-mailing them works as well, but whats their e-mail?
- Get them to do this until Konami snaps in the way, like with Renge/Gab and the recent Chopstick/spoon/Nun/doctor update.
- Thank Konami in some way through Japanese proxie raiders.
And I agree that there needs to be more in Rondo so.....
-> Konami's Operation-Save-Rondo-Plan!:
- 3D Cafe = We need a 3D Cafe for Shinki interactions similar to Battle Masters. But I guess the dialogue might kill us foreigners. Just spawn tables in a PS Home style and you're set. Also, you could see your Shinki's fighting from above or from the sides of a battle table while going through armor stats and shouting advice through pop-up menu. It's on the concept art so might as well use it!
- Diorama Vacation (alter) - Diorama studio could be somehow implemented into Rondo as a "vacation" area, expanded, and used for your Shinki's to play with your props and all. Imagine seeing mini-Shinki's fighting it off at a destination or whatnot. Also, If anything, this could take 1 bar of battery to up affection or to keep Shinki's happy when you're on vacation yourself. There is no denying that people can't keep up affection on Shinki's when away. Example: 10 weeks of vacation would take up 10 bars meaning 1 week for bar drainage as well. Sounds fair.
- Main Shinki world - Expanding on treasure island by adding a permanent and new world to use as a hub. Could be neo-Tokyo, or some fantasy island. Players could gather and to chat and all, similar to other J-MMO's. Think Atlantica Online possibly. It's been done meaning Konami can simply copy & paste, then alter it slightly to their liking. Nothing THAT hard Ha!
-> Force Konami to partner up with Sony to add in PS Home space. Have Rondo linked up with PS Home Japan and to feed Shinki's into that home space. Players could then battle with Battle Master sprites and Rondo battle system in a cafe manner (or Home stats).
-> Changing both Cafe and VS mode into a 3D space using Battle Master mechanics of interaction. You get to view the battlefield, character armor and such. (Sidenote
: I don't really expect this to be in, but it be a bonus.)
-> Adding in more interactive maps and worlds for Shinki's to explore. If they don't, people will whine that they're getting bored in Rondo. And people are one hell of a good whiners! People get bored easily as well! Why explore? People get bored of battles so exploring maps for stuff could help. Make use of batteries on this one as well?
-> 3D Desk/Room - Having Shinkis walk around your desk and having them visually seen charging on a charger pad. You could decorate and invite other players into your room similar to cafe mode in this 'ambitious plan'.
-> Diorama Studio Update - Add more scenery packs by giving newer Shinki's their own world. For example: Kohiru would have a Sushi shop, Spoon type a Western restaurant, Renge would have a shrine, and etc.....
-> Adding more words and interactions to past and present girls. This is mostly to the older ones as they gradually lose their charm overtime due to repetition.
Ideas are meant to be stolen only by fans of Konami, and Konami themselves! Well, go raid your Japanese proxies!
Side-note: But guess that I now mentioned it, it won't happen, bugger....