[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Howling & Maochao

Howling & Maochao

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Howling & Maochao

Postby Shadow9808 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm

I do belive this might be my very first post here in the world of Busou Shinki, so I'll just say hello and move along.

Hi, I'm Shadow9808, a newb to Battle Rondo. I've downloaded the game today, and it's mechanics will take some getting used to since I can't read a lick of all the kanji flying around.

That said, I hope to buy Howling and Maochao in the future, both as they are my favorite Shinki and I like BLADE's design for them. I can't say for sure when I'll get them, but I'd still like to know some general advice to properly get them off the ground running for S Class. CSC core combos that are best advised, what ideal stats they should have, etc.

Seeing as I'm a begginer in a very welcoming place to learn, I supose one of my most straight forward questions is about how Howling and Maochao work in Battle Rondo based on equipment and skill videos. That said, is it safe to say that Maochao, outside her Option, is a purely melee range Shinki, doing her best damage up close with her drills and knuckles?

On the same note, though Howling has her spiked rings and BFG (What's not to love about cute girls with BFGs? Okay, if they are yanderes or yangires...) as well as the same option system as Maochao, does she have a much wider fighting range than the sugar high cat? Or does she also do her best beating the tar out of her targets up close? If I think of any other questions, I'll be certain to ask them as well.
"Man, I'm torn between my two loves; My love of cute fuzzy things, and my love of killing! ... Okay, let's grease 'em."

"I am a unstopable killing machine. Anien't nothing can kill me without asking my permision first."
Shadow9808
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Re: Howling & Maochao

Postby blade_anime » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Howling's all range, one of her most powerful skills is actually a melee attack.
blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Shadow9808 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Well, thanks to my girlfriend, I now officialy nd proudly own Howling, both the figure and in Battle Rondo! Now that I'm aware she's got skills at all ranges, and her most deadly is in melee, what CSCs are best recomended? Training with my Fubuki has given me a Garnet and Bloodstone, but I also have some fresh gems; a Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and as of now, 2 Topaz. What works best in combo for her?
"Man, I'm torn between my two loves; My love of cute fuzzy things, and my love of killing! ... Okay, let's grease 'em."

"I am a unstopable killing machine. Anien't nothing can kill me without asking my permision first."
Shadow9808
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby blade_anime » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

She is NOT most deadly in melee, she is most deadly in melee AND long range from my experience.
blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby blade_anime » Fri May 20, 2011 3:51 pm

I actually want to pose a question here, I also only have a Maochao and Howling (and Fubuki of course) on BR, any build suggestions? I want to activate my Maochao, but I want to be sure I have a good CSC setup for her, what would be reccomended for her? I'm going to wait to activate Howling until I have tri-moonstones, because the weapons she gets by reaching Rank S are AWESOME.
blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby PenPen » Thu May 26, 2011 11:08 pm

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: