Moderator: Sword

acher13
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

I have a few question

Post by acher13 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 am

I had only started battle rondo not more than a week yet and still trying to figure certain stuff, I hope most of the experienced player here could help :cheesygrin:

So that, fubuki is a default shinki given for the game, how do you know about her AI or love level? I dont want her to end up to dislike me :sad:

regarding battle, I did equip both close range and ranged weapon (I did take range as consideration) but sometimes she wont be doing any attack and I end up being draw most the time... did I do something wrong? coz she seems like playing, perfect evasion but no attacking at all.

about reset, I did read a few post before making asking this.. and from what I understand is:
reset -- dismantle your shinki, lost everything? (no I didnt mean item/part lost)
csc reset -- reset only level and can change csc :rolleyes: ?

I have both Ach and Strarf not activated yet, should I keep them untill I got good csc part or have no worries to put them both in action?

oh and more about battle, so like... how do you play with someone you know, put their ID or something??

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Re: I have a few question

Post by gundamboi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 am

Welcome to da Waaaaaaoouuuuuudo.(hackroot* XD)

*)I usually check here
http://www33.atwiki.jp/2chbattlerondo/pages/21.html
for shinki's setup. (its in japanese, though wont be too hard to understand since you didnt ask for assistance in game menu)
when you first set up a shinki, your affection will be at the lowest, you can praise/scold her after battles to get it up, or after a while in maintainence mode she would make conversation with you. It'll take awhile before you "get to know" your shinki and i dont think her end up disliking you will be happening.

You can check your affection with her by patting her head(click and drag on head) or poking her(click on face). There are some items that allow you to click on them but those you can leave them alone first.

*there's 3 types.
Setup - get a Head + body + 3x cores and start a shinki
CSC restore - when your shinki reached Max lv, you get to use this option to rerow her stats (but not level, some cores have varying level increase)
CSC restore + spt restore item - does everything as csc restore + rerow level, and i think keeps her affection with you.( this i'm not too sure since it never came to my mind to spent spt on it)

*Even basic cores are of good use. actually, i prefer basic cores then those that gives double stat boost. And having a variation of weapons/items does help you get higher chance of victory. so i suggest you can activate them (if your not planning to sell the code or whatever).

*Sadly when you see someone you know on the battlefield(official battle) or some funny guys that really made you laugh out loud and wants to be friends with them, that is not possible. players usually go to the tearoom to enjoy friendly battles and from there, you can also add them to friends list.

Enjoy your play~

acher13
Class C Shinki

Post by acher13 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:03 am

Oh, thanks for the chart, that would help.

I got Fubuki to reach class B on lvl 20 using only her current equipment, but ever since that.. I'm battling class C with her not attacking at all sometimes and its not due to status effect. I'm worried on that too :sad: , more moving and avoiding but not attacking.

so she's not fond to me yet, all she did is give me some 'hmph' lol.

Then I'll be using basic core to activate them,btw whats easy way to gain csc instead of official battle? spt is out of my reach..

so you could add friend but not battle them on will, I can live with that (I managed to drag few people to start playing =P)

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 am

If your shinki isn't attacking, the main reason is probably that the enemy is out of your attack range. Check the attack range for the weapon, and then see how far your enemy is when in battle. It's the small number below the two dots near the top of the screen in battle.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am

The online manual has a chart showing the differences between the three CSC reset options. (One of the reasons we need people working on the wiki, although the manual is huge, so translating it completely would be a huge project. Although, a lot of it would overlap with other pages.) Anyways, via Babelfish, the effects of each:

Reset resets the CSC, the shinki's name, "True Density" (pretty sure this is affection) and it puts "It can execute condition" to "With when yes" (Darn you bablefish!)

CSC Restore keeps your shinki's name, for csc, "That way (modification failure) Sense and growth limiting value It reaches the same value as before the restoring" pretty sure this means it keeps the current one and doesn't reroll, Affection remains the same, and for "It can execute condition" "It grows to the growth limit official battle 100 games" I'm not sure if this means level growth, because I don't think that would be one hundred games exactly.

CSC Reactor: Name and affection apparently remain, for the CSCs, "That way (modification failure) However, sense and growth limiting value is reset" I think this means simply that the CSC is rerolled, and for the "Condition" "It grows to the growth limit Official battle 100 games There is a CSC reactor"

All three reset level, class, AI and Battle results. (and it is really annoying how whenever I type in this box it scrolls back up to the top.) And apparently using the CSC reactor cannot give you a worse roll than your previous one. Someone really needs to translate some parts of this, cause this is kinda confusing, but those are the effects of all three.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 pm

[Report:]
Just a few add-on...

1. With each Shinki (owner's room -> Shinki maintenance), try clicking the cheek (as a poke), or hold on the mouse left click and move on top of her head (as a pet). Then watch the reaction...

2. There are three ways to "restart a Shinki from rank C":

Reset (done through Shinki maintenance)
Restore (action appears when the Shinki completes 100 official battles, and when the Shinki's asleep, through owner's room)
Restore + Reactor (same as above, but reactor is a SPT item)

...What they do...

Reset : a line from Angel commando type -- "Just so you aware, reset means death of a Shinki..."

Restore : Levels, AI and battle records are reset. CSC, CSC bonus and closeness stays, no changing on the name. And the five equipment setups data will be cleared.

Restore + Reactor : 99% same as the above, with one change that CSC bonus will be re-roll. Keep in mind that re-roll can and may ends up with worse bonus.

3. A very common situation may be...

Your ninja type uses scythe (0-100) and throwing star (150-300).
Angel type opponent uses launcher (200-400).

Your ninja type did a throwing star attack last turn, this turn starts with 280 distance between you and your opponent.

Your ninja type decided to do close range attack (moving forward), opponent angel type decided to use launcher (moving backward).

In case your ninja type ended up in between 100-150, she cannot do a normal attack.

More over, although the scythe comes with attack skill, in case you put a command to disallow your ninja type to use skill, or if she doesn't like to use skill - she might not use skill attack too. (Even though the conditions are met.)
[End of report]

acher13
Class C Shinki

Post by acher13 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 am

Thanks for the feedback guys.

So If I wanted to do a restore, all it takes is to finish 100 battle(including draw and lose)?

I'm putting my trust on my Ach now, giving her a garnet stone and two bloodstone.
whats best way to raise for the HST type?

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 am

@PenPen

Wait, so if you use the same CSC, resetting is the same as restore+reactor? The only difference being that the affection is reset with reset, but stays with restore+reactor?

EDIT: Read the manual blade posted. The only point for the reactor is if you have special feelings for your shinki and don't want her to "die".....nice marketing there Konami. >_>

acher13
Class C Shinki

Post by acher13 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 am

Zero_Blazer wrote:The only point for the reactor is if you have special feelings for your shinki and don't want her to "die".....nice marketing there Konami. >_>
Ouch.... they really did it, did they... :eek:

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

[Report:]
Zero_Blazer wrote:@PenPen

Wait, so if you use the same CSC, resetting is the same as restore+reactor? The only difference being that the affection is reset with reset, but stays with restore+reactor?

EDIT: Read the manual blade posted. The only point for the reactor is if you have special feelings for your shinki and don't want her to "die".....nice marketing there Konami. >_>
I wouldn't say so, because...

Let's say your Shinki is tri-rubies.

With reset, you re-start a fresh one, you can do tri-moon stones.

With restore, she sticks with tri-rubies. (With same CSC bonus.)

With restore + reactor, she sticks with tri-rubies, but gets to re-roll the CSC bonus.

...And I gonna mention again that 573 keeps on track of how many times you made a reset...
[End of report]