Leflay
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Question about movement skill

Post by Leflay » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 am

Hi, guys

I've played Battle Rondo for some time, but there is something I don't understand about movement skill.

so, here my question :

- How do you make your shinki use movement skill more often ? My Altlene never use it, even I already equip her with any rear parts that have movement skill she still never use it.
- I have read from previous post about skill training. How to perform skill training ? It is same as training shinki range sense ?
- Is it possible to have a shinki learn both movement skill forward and backward ?
- Is the shinki range sense affecting movement skill ?

Sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my mother language. Thanks in advance.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Re: Question about movement skill

Post by gundamboi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am

*You can train your shinki to use movement skill by having her chase* or be chased* in missions/ battles.
*once she learns movement skill, whether its forward or backward does not matter.
*I guess so, range sense does makes the shinki wants to go to that range to attack. if she's too far from it, she might use mov. skill to get there.

just my 5c ^^

Leflay
MMS Naked

Post by Leflay » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Thanks for replying.

I see. So, I must train my shinkis until she use movement skill. Do you have any recommendation which mission I should take to train shinki movement skill ? Because most enemy use dual-range weapon and my shinki can't focus to train movement skill in her preferred range.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Lol. i dont train their movement skills, actually, i dont train their skills at all.
If your a melee, let them chase some snipers and they will learn to use it.
If your a sniper, let them run from some high speed shinkis and they will learn it.

that's my theory. lol. i let them do whatever they want and praise/scold accordingly when the battle ends.

edit: the AI do changes during battle accordingly depending on situation so best in my point of view is to have your affection as high as possible.

*my sniper juvisy made some lag time to block before atking(turn 6~7) and turned the battle to my win
*my asuka decided to chase this launcher 3rd battle we met each other and started using movement skills.

just some examples.

Leflay
MMS Naked

Post by Leflay » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I think I get it now. Thanks gundamboi for helping me. I hope we can meet each other in Battle Rondo. :schmetterling: