Moderator: Sword

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Stats rowing.

Post by gundamboi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 am

With things getting more heat up in both melee and range sectors, guess i'll need more technical stuff then my usual happy-go-lucky style.

And so here it is.

When i setup my shinki, does it
A) row random number for my Shinki + cores?
B) row random number for my cores only?

rephrase in another way.
if a shinki has def of bull's eye 6, during setup will it have a chance of getting 1, or 2 which makes the "strong" stats be as weak as any other shinki.

*been having a few dodge shinkis that cant dodge at all, and a few def shinkis that doesnt - dmg when blocking, and some high atk shinkis that deals at high dmg as a zydra -_-

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Stats rowing.

Post by PenPen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 am

[Report:]
Hey, sorry for taking such a long time to finish up the test...

The answer should be B - it only rolls for CSC bonus. The core bonus is set values.

Four tests were made with Angel commando type with tri-tapas (add to defense only). Here are the battle logs:

Mobility test:
(Initial setup) http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 18_000.txt
(After reset) http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 18_000.txt

Attack test:
(Initial setup) http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 18_001.txt
(After reset) http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 18_001.txt

...In any case, without direct visual on "what's my Shinki's so-and-so stat", determine if a Shinki's have high potential or not is based on player's experience.
[End of report]

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 am

i see. thanks a lot. im sure this will help quite a bit of other players for their setup too.

i guess i just so lucky to have a lot of opponents to overpowered my shinki's strength most of the time then.

p.s. i guess its the .txt's problem but the font is screwed up. Tried changing the font back to japanese but i guess some data are gone. couldnt really discern much form a half-decrypted log but well, i got the point.

ThX again !

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 pm

gundamboi wrote:i see. thanks a lot. im sure this will help quite a bit of other players for their setup too.

i guess i just so lucky to have a lot of opponents to overpowered my shinki's strength most of the time then.

p.s. i guess its the .txt's problem but the font is screwed up. Tried changing the font back to japanese but i guess some data are gone. couldnt really discern much form a half-decrypted log but well, i got the point.

ThX again !
Actually, it's really hard to pull a good roll -- especially when you go with any CSC that costs 10 gems and up. (Basically, the multi-stats ones...)

So far, out of 100+ setup (with X initial setup + 46 reset + Y restores, god I still can't believe I have 40 resets already...), only 8 "fully graduated" -- and you know that I am not 100% satisfied with the latest addition Strarf mk II, but 90% would do just fine...
[End of report]

PS: Sorry, I must have cut off the utf8 encoding when I upload the txt files... I will try to fix those when I get home tonight.

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Sorry about double post, just a quick update that logs has been fixed.
[End of report]