Moderator: Sword

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Just something to share

Post by gundamboi » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

I was playing a bit of point battle with my zydra(yes, i have not reset her yet) and i met this guy with Alt juvisy... either he is a very lucky guy or just too good at setting shinkis...

種型「カカオ」
レベル220(LP:68/SP:103/攻:2/防:20/命:12/回:15)
*I dont know what body she uses, but she has a 0% win rate for Class C after 37 battles,
and 3 wins out of 117 loses and donno how many draws. But, Hell ya with the results, just staring at her life and sp scares me to death already. here's some shots of her.. 7k Health and 2.2k sp -_- for a lv220.. that's very... scary.

and look at the LP, 68Lv for 7k health... lol im still stunned now. Ate my arc blast and divine blast and still have more than half life -_-
Attachments
20100728_003.jpg
20100728_003.jpg (37.82 KiB) Viewed 6369 times
20100728_001.jpg
20100728_001.jpg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 6368 times

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Just something to share

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Haha wow. That's crazy. I don't see the White Wings or Unihorn, and those would be really nice pieces for such a high LP setup like that. Really, the only way she got her LP level so high that I can think of is using those healing skills while still losing...a lot. It makes me want to try something like that.

Looking at the body list, the alt. Juvisy body has monster LP, and the Elegant White body from the SPT shop is also good.

Edit: I'm trying to think of what could beat that Shinki. Maybe Zyrdarya tension with Dragon Crusher and a lot of SP? Probably the Valkyrie tension modes also.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Tsugaru tension would do the trick.... assuming that juvi has terrible acc... even a good BFG based build as well could bet her (imho)

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm

just some info on that battle

*she's using Atk dmg 30% up belt,
melee resist 50% down,
throwing resist 50% down
reason for her not using wings and horn - her this set is an atk set*

andi dont think the above sets work on her. My Zydra has 40 dodge and still getting hit quite a bit. but that's not the point. she uses Waffebunny's leg, wich gives her a 200Sp 900+ dmg fast atk skill with 150sp cat cannons... with that 2.2k sp, its not a joke to keep eating that non-stop lol...

edit: ok i just remember why i felt her accuracy so high. she was using lucky coin lololol 100 accuracy.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm

gundamboi wrote:edit: ok i just remember why i felt her accuracy so high. she was using lucky coin lololol 100 accuracy.
I hate that coin!
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 am

[Report:]
Most likely will need demon lance Gungnir + thunder god belt + white wing SP suction high damage build. (Which is not a very common build because it's also a "for event" build.)

I think basically there are two points to take into consideration,

1. To stop her from killing you with skills.
2. To decrease her LP to 0. (I know... it's a no brain-er, "how to deal with that 7k LP" is really the issue here. Uh, perhaps operation manual II?)
[End of report]

PS. Don't try dodge type unless you can stop her skills... Lv103 in SP means her main attack is by using skills -- and skill doesn't miss...

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 am

Just doesnt want to start yet another new tread so im putting this here.

Have anyone noticed that when atienes uses the Song tension, she's not standing on the platform :nanner: rather, she's floating throughout the tension lol

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 pm

[Report:]
gundamboi wrote:Just doesnt want to start yet another new tread so im putting this here.

Have anyone noticed that when atienes uses the Song tension, she's not standing on the platform :nanner: rather, she's floating throughout the tension lol
...Also, if you equip her with shoes, say from Zydra, you will notice that her legs become longer...

But then again, I think this one can be justified with "inter-changeable parts"....
[End of report]