Moderator: Sword

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Csc restore

Post by gundamboi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm

lol i know its a weird question coming from an old player, but its actually my 1st time considering using csc restore ( i usually change to high end cores for my shinki or changes to a totally different build).

Now my Tri-diamond Zyrda has been getting beaten up everywhere but i'm still hoping one day she will get a nice number of sp and owned others, but it seems with the high premium rates lately... been fighting too many 150 atk , 100 acc shinkis that's just out of the gym. and she maxed at 240 T_T

yup and sorry i did not border and skipped all the lectures about csc cores last time.

so here's my Q. Csc restore (max lv restore), does it resets the diamond level count? or does it stays 240?

maybe someone should sticky this info somewhere incase there are more ppl lik me :)

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Csc restore

Post by PenPen » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 am

[Report:]
CSC restore, WITHOUT the REACTOR (spt shop item), will not re-roll the CSC bonus.

In other word, no, it will stay at lv240 in your case.

Hope this helps... =)
[End of report]

PS: On the other side notes, restore will gives another chance to re-do the SP/LP amount, Say, before restore you may have SP lv40 with 900 sp, after restore you may have SP lv40 with 1100 sp.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 am

i see, cool~ thanks, time to lose my chance of getting the new funny class S items and reset like the hundredth time on my Zydra lol

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 am

Ah. That's good to know. I feel like trying that training trick you mentioned in another thread to find out the Diamond x3 cap.
PenPen wrote:SP lv40 with 900 sp, after restore you may have SP lv40 with 1100 sp
:vitulus: The large gap in the SP and LP you can get per level is very depressing. At Lv25 SP, my Fubuki with Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire had 778 SP, whereas my Asuka with Black Opal x3 had 734 SP at Lv25 SP. LP is a different matter though. My Asuka got really lucky there.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 am

MaximumBurst wrote: :vitulus: The large gap in the SP and LP you can get per level is very depressing. At Lv25 SP, my Fubuki with Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire had 778 SP, whereas my Asuka with Black Opal x3 had 734 SP at Lv25 SP. LP is a different matter though. My Asuka got really lucky there.
Sometimes, some people is really that lucky.

I have seen a Lv330 tank type with Lv87 in SP that has 2300ish sp... If you do the math, it is (2300 - 150) / 87 and roughly increase 25 sp per SP level... I mean, hack, it's a tank type -- doesn't it suppose to suck on SP...?
[End of report]

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

So does this mean that without the reactor, keeping the same CSC doesn't mean anything?

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Zero_Blazer wrote:So does this mean that without the reactor, keeping the same CSC doesn't mean anything?
if you dont do a full reset (aka: tearing apart you shinki) the shinki keeps the lvl bonus.... but that's pretty much it....

and i though the reactor was just a legend of sorts.... too bad SPT is out of my reach

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 am

Zero_Blazer wrote:So does this mean that without the reactor, keeping the same CSC doesn't mean anything?
Restore (without reactor) does have its benefit...

1) You want to try your luck with LP/SP amount, and hope this time rolls a better result. (As mentioned before.)
2) You want your Shinki to develop a new strategy. (Remember, once restore, AI changes as well.)
3) You want to retry the official battles. (Falling into rank EX even when your Shinki is truly strong? Definitely.)

It's hard enough to get a Shinki with very good CSC bonus (like, lv330 tri-diamond, mobility 30 out run 100+ tri-cat eye, tri-moon stone that is lv270 yet does everything, etc), and believe it or not, it's even harder to build her up the way you wanted.
[End of report]

gundamboi
Class A Shinki

Post by gundamboi » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 am

lol yea so very true.... so far all my tri-moonstones ends at lv150 T_T

and its even more worst off if ur training your Zydra for her SP.... when she just keep getting killed and gaining LP.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 am

PenPen wrote:tri-moon stone that is lv270 yet does everything, etc
Would it be better to have a Lv270 tri-moonstone or Lv330 tri-diamond? Next time free Premium comes around (or maybe I'll buy it), it might be worth it to do the premium training trick to get a Lv270 tri-moonstone. I bet the chance of that is 5% or so lol.

Edit: Actually, I looked at the CSC guide here and it looks like moonstones are only 0/+10/+20 for the level cap, so the most should be Lv210, not Lv270.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling: