Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Csc restore

Post by PenPen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 pm

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:
PenPen wrote:tri-moon stone that is lv270 yet does everything, etc
Would it be better to have a Lv270 tri-moonstone or Lv330 tri-diamond? Next time free Premium comes around (or maybe I'll buy it), it might be worth it to do the premium training trick to get a Lv270 tri-moonstone. I bet the chance of that is 5% or so lol.

Edit: Actually, I looked at the CSC guide here and it looks like moonstones are only 0/+10/+20 for the level cap, so the most should be Lv210, not Lv270.
Although I know that you are right about Lv210 being the highest possible for tri-moonstones, I gonna be stubborn go stick to the legend... :P

Anyway, I think tri-moonstone is hard to use this method because not only the level it adds to is important, the stats it adds to is also important. (Where as tri-diamonds may deduct stats, but recovered mainly by the level difference...)
[End of report]

Prospektor
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Prospektor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm

So, there I was, taking advantage of the free premium time and using an hour of it to kick a 2-diamond build through premium training. After some tries that came up with only +60 levels I gladly settled for a +90 when it came.
But now it seems that I cannot restore the shinki. The option isn't there. She's clearly marked as having maxed, I did some official battles to bring HP, SP and other stats to 100. But the button "CSCリストア" that was available before (and still is for my other max shinki) has disappeared.
Is this something Konami did to prevent level cap experiments? Or am I missing something? As I said, all stats on 100, I did OB and a mission, logged out and in again ... Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated, else the poor lady is in for another reset (just 240 dodge doesn't cut it). :?

EDIT: Okay, seems I found the answer. If I understood correctly, one also needs to complete 100 official battles before a restore is possible. Panic postponed.
I leave the post for information purposes, though I don't think it's of much relevance considering the overall situation ...

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

It's 200 battles according to Shinki-net.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Prospektor
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Prospektor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Bummer, you're right, seems the other website had obsolete information. So it's reset anyway - I'm not going to waste three weeks ... Thanks!