Moderator: Sword

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Game Stopped Working.

Post by MaximumBurst » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm

PenPen wrote:[Report:]In fact, if you are up for it, you can determine if a tri-diamond has lv330 as level limit by doing training, reset, training, reset... (I probably can never do that...)
[End of report]
Oh, so when you restore a Shinki (keep the same CSCs), her level limit won't change? That's really interesting to know.

Since the free Premium time is longer this time, I decided to try the ドッキドキ・トレジャーアイランド event since I heard that it's good for farming items. I got the 2nd easiest opponent (リカコ) to the max treasure level, but the problem is that the chance of getting an empty chest is still high. Maybe the chance of getting treasure increases if you fight stronger opponents, but I don't have any super powerful Shinkis to try that yet. The 極秘ファイルを入手せよ is still the best option for me.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 am

[Report:]
Zero_Blazer wrote:Time of day? I dunno, I tend to find easier opponents around 6PM JPN time.

EDIT: Wondering if anyone is CSC farming by leveling up to max level, then resetting and repeating.
Well, I doubt most people won't do it because of the following three reasons...

1) Reaching the max level will not grant you any high end CSC...

2) It takes long than just build a Shinki that only does "finish the battle with SP left in single digit" -- those specially build for CSC farming Shinki can finish up the battle in 3 turns at the Treasure Island with the cat... (So winning with single digit gets one, then if it is a dodge type then usually another one, then treasure box may or may not give another one.)

3) If you take a closer look at your status (from score, which is the one below spt shop, then the first one on the top), you will notice that there is a number that tracks how many Shinki you reset...

...No one really know what that number is for, but yeah...
MaximumBurst wrote: Oh, so when you restore a Shinki (keep the same CSCs), her level limit won't change? That's really interesting to know.

Since the free Premium time is longer this time, I decided to try the ドッキドキ・トレジャーアイランド event since I heard that it's good for farming items. I got the 2nd easiest opponent (リカコ) to the max treasure level, but the problem is that the chance of getting an empty chest is still high. Maybe the chance of getting treasure increases if you fight stronger opponents, but I don't have any super powerful Shinkis to try that yet. The 極秘ファイルを入手せよ is still the best option for me.
When you restore a Shinki (without using CSC reactor), her CSC bonus will keep the same.

...This is why when premium pass came out, there was a huge talk on "mass production of tri-diamond".

I personally stick to the cat in treasure island... (See above for the reason.)
[End of report]

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 am

The Japanese wiki also said that the CyberFront event was good for getting lots of Fukubiki Tickets. I might try that one out later also.

Oh, and the max level for the treasure chests in the Treasure Island event is level 4, right? If not, how many battles does it take to make the Treasure Chests good? I've almost got 40 wins against Ripple now, and I've gotten just a few CSCs and 7 GEM. If people farm this character for Fukubiki Tickets/GEM/CSCs, then I must be doing something wrong.

Edit: Got up to 60 wins now and actually bagged 3 tickets; 2 of which were after getting the treasure level to 4. Looks like this might be a good place for tickets after all. GEM should still probably be farmed at the other island, though. You can really get a ton there.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:19 am

How do you get higher treasure level in the first place?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 am

Zero_Blazer wrote:How do you get higher treasure level in the first place?
Just keep fighting the Shinki over and over again. I think it gets to level 2 after 10 wins, level 3 after 25 wins, and then level 4 after 50 wins.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Okay, thanks.

This is annoying. T_T I got the #1 winner for fubukiri, but they all seemed useless unless you're S rank. >_> The tickets themselves are hard to get already. T_T And it's already less than a day till end of premium time. Must faaaaaarm!!

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:23 pm

You should get the Operation Manuals if you win the first place prize. I got them in order of their number, because I think that's the order of their usefulness.

But yeah, I'd rather be winning rank 2 prizes instead of rank 1 ones now since I don't even have any S-class Shinkis to use these Illegal Minds with.

And just in case you didn't know, with the "Secret File" Island event (4th choice in the menu), there's a trick to that card game. As long as you don't make any matches or fight a different Shinki, the card will stay the same the next time you win a battle on that spot. So what I've been doing is just checking the cards to see if there's a ticket. If there isn't one, then I go fight another Shinki and check there. If there is a ticket among the cards, I just strategically make mistakes until I can get the match. You can usually match all the cards after beating the enemy Shinki twice.

As for opponents, I just flip between the first one (リップル) and the one to the right (リカコ). Oh, and a Fukubiki Ticket shares it spot with CSC cards and Parts cards, so if you see either of those two cards, then there are no ticket cards in that set.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Neat. It's nice to use. Hoping I can get 200 before the end of this so I can get the wooden sword. >_< Also, what do you recommend for 2nd winner in fubukiri? I have the silver dragon wings, the scroll, as well as that S Rank+ only sword. What else would be good? Now that I look at the stuff you win, it doesn't seem like too great of equipments, just somewhat flashy. =/

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

For rank 2, you definitely want to get the Laurel (月桂樹の冠). It's a head piece with 20 attack, 20 accuracy, and a bonus 20 accuracy for shooting weapons. There's also the Sun Halo (日輪光背) which is a rear piece with +80 to stun and down resist. This is good for when you run into Shinkis with high stun weapons. Other than that, the Champagne Bottle (シャンパンボトル) is used for SP builds, the Glass Papillon (グラスパピヨン) has a good Lv10 skill that has 200 stun, and getting two Water Guns (ウォーターガン) can be used against the defense types. The Toy Fireworks (線香花火) are good for a low level skill to level up SP early. The leaf fan (芭蕉扇) is pretty good for downing opponents like if you happen to fight in the volcano stage.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Well, I doubt I'll get any more 2nd places within the next 8 hours, but if I do, I'll be sure to get them.

EDIT: Only 2.5 hours left, ya I won't get it. Farming for as much GEM as I can to get a Moonstone and maybe another diamond.

EDIT2: Damn it, Konami. They used my own clock for the date for expiration. >_> I thought Japan time. Oh well, more time for me.

EDIT3: My shinki refuses to use the Operation Manual skills and I have no idea why.