Moderator: Sword

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Game Stopped Working.

Post by persocomsan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 am

Ok so, yesterday I was going about my normal business, just another day starting up Battle Rondo to work on my girls. Started up the launcher and suddenly, all the Japanese characters that used to be there were gone. The button to start Diorama Studio and Battle Rondo were faded, unclickable, and the only things I could click were NET and the ????'s below it. I keep getting jumbled nonsense errors when starting up the launcher. I tried to completely remove the launcher, redownload and fresh install the entire thing, and I'm getting the exact same crap. Does anyone have a clue what could be going on here? I don't know what happened, I play pretty regularly it was only a day or so since the last time I was able to play just fine. So yeah I didn't know where else to go, I'm bummed out cuz I can't get it working and I'm worn out from the long wait times of redownloading and reinstalling. Well, I don't really expect much but if anyone knows what I can do to get it working again that would be superb.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Game Stopped Working.

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

I haven't tried logging in yet, but Konami did post some notices and such on the Shinki-net site. I can't quite understand all of their notices, but I think they're giving us THREE whole days of Premium Owner status?

Can anyone fill me in on how to get the old summer event to work out so that you can get as many Fukubiki tickets as possible in the least amount of time?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am

I'd guess it's a server issue, yes.

Though i could login perfectly well today.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm

wow three whole days of free premium that's awesome, too bad I'll probably miss it all at this rate :/ Well, thanks for the feedback, maybe it'll magically start working if I keep at it ^^

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

[Report:]
It will be great if you can post some screen shots...

...But first thing to think of is, do you switched the region to Japanese, or were you using Apploc?

===== ===== ===== ===== =====

As of right now, 573 made an announcement in regards to the *recent* server failure. (Well, to the degree that "server was unstable, and crap happened... We were aware of that and now everything's fixed.)

Starting July 23, all players (applies to anyone who registered before July 23) gets 3 days worth of VIP pass, or for those who has it already, extended by 3 days.

...Well, now that PSP's battle master's getting people's attention toward Busou Shinki, I guess it's time for 573 to make some major updates to BR too... I gonna look forward to this! :D
[End of report]

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 am

What's the advantage of premium account?

Sword

Post by Sword » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 am

Zero_Blazer wrote:What's the advantage of premium account?
Unlimited battery, more efficient training and can do the old events iirc.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am

The efficient training means that they don't experience that degradation after doing them, right? You won't need to do official battles to bring them back up to top shape?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sword

Post by Sword » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 am

I think they just get way more levels per training. So less degradation?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

Oooh. Ok.

I wonder how long it would take to make a Shinki with about 100 in each of Attack, Accuracy, and Evasion just to use for doing events.