Moderator: Sword

catacyst
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Help! Code Crisis!

Post by catacyst » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I am now in a most peculiar position. It appears that the code card that came with my Murmeltier may be a tad defective in that the latex does not scratch off on the last part of the card! The paper gets damaged long before it actually reveals any significant bits of letters or numbers. Not knowing who to turn to, I am imploring you great sages of the Internet to help me out!

The first image attached is a picture I took of the aft end of the code, with noticeable damage and unreadable code. As far as I can tell, these last few bits of the code are KW***aU, so anyone with any ideas on the rest can feel free to give input. Also, any wizards out there who know how to craftily recover any damaged numbers from a scratch-off card, I would love to learn your magic.

My second image is a peculiar error message in Battle Rondo. As I've been trying to randomly insert letters and such, I've come across this error message that appears different than the standard, "You did it wrong". I, however, do not have the slightest clue as to what it actually says. Anyone else know?

Help, the fate of my Murmeltier is at stake!
Attachments
20100710_001.jpg
Battle Rondo error message
20100710_001.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 8109 times
IMG_0226.JPG
Code paper
IMG_0226.JPG (163.97 KiB) Viewed 8112 times
Come visit my blog:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Help! Code Crisis!

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Someone else had this problem. I wish you the best of luck in getting it resolved.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=807
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

catacyst
Class C Shinki

Post by catacyst » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Damn! And that person had a problem with a Murmeltier too, lol. Anyway, I am getting more and more weird problems. Certain code combinations I put in get an instant invalid code response, while several others get a "cannot connect to server" error. What exactly entails this "cannot connect to server error" that would make it specific to certain codes? Is this the same message for attempting to used already activated codes or something?
Come visit my blog:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

If you still have the code cards for your other Shinkis, you can try those again and compare.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

catacyst wrote:Damn! And that person had a problem with a Murmeltier too, lol. Anyway, I am getting more and more weird problems. Certain code combinations I put in get an instant invalid code response, while several others get a "cannot connect to server" error. What exactly entails this "cannot connect to server error" that would make it specific to certain codes? Is this the same message for attempting to used already activated codes or something?
about the connection messages, looks like today the server is having serious network hiccups and i even cant connect to play BR...

catacyst
Class C Shinki

Post by catacyst » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 am

Whew, slight breath of fresh air. I've been having server issues all day long too, but I wasn't sure if it was my computer or something to do with too many code requests to the server. I've also been kicked off all day due to server failure, so guess I'll have to wait and see.

I guess I should ask, do server issues like this happen often? I haven't been playing Battle Rondo for long, but this seems bad enough to the point where they might as well officially take it down.
Come visit my blog:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 am

Personally, I haven't logged into the game for a while now because of a comment by Pen-pen saying it's been bad. Just from the way it sounds, it's like everything just broke the moment they added Altines to the game. It definitely wasn't this bad back in March when I started.

BEANS
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Post by BEANS » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Yay! I can't read the code for my Schmetterling! I sent a message to Konami, let's see if I'll get a reply...

BEANS
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Post by BEANS » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 am

Wow, that was fast! I used some basic Japanese to contact Konami's support and they quickly replied to me asking for a picture of the access code card They've already sent me the code and Schmetterling's parts is now activated online!

I almost had the same problem with Zelnogrard's code. It's a good thing that the newer releases don't use scratch card.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 am

That's awesome news. I'm happy that Konami at least does that much for its customers. Now if I run into the same problem some day, I know who to ask.

Have fun with those Schmet parts.