Moderator: Sword

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Getting tense with Zyrdarya

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

No no. I want to know what "AT field" means in terms of Battle Rondo.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 am

MaximumBurst wrote:No no. I want to know what "AT field" means in terms of Battle Rondo.
Tigris tension has a shield that prevents all damage? I suppose that's the 'AT field' Penpen's referring to.

And yeah, i've had it dropped in 1 attack too. =/
Not in 1 hit tho. :fubuki:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 am

Ah ha. I see.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

catacyst
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by catacyst » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Wow, thanks guys, so thought this thread was going to die. :)

So I'm a bit disheartened to find out that Zyrdarya's tension is rather fail. Nevertheless, I must try just to say I did!

Is it ever worth it to try to apply tension sets to other Shinki? For example, would it be possible to have my Arnval use Zyrdarya's set, and possibly, be more successful?

On a final note, Schmetterling's beamish-gun was the one I first was wondering about. It's seemingly amazing, and it leads up to her tension, which quite personally, is my favorite.
Come visit my blog:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 am

I dunno, Zyrs tension might not be so strong but it's great fun to play around with.

As an aside, Arnval mk2's tension seems pretty buff. As far as i can tell she gets a decent skill attack, a dodge bonus and automatically evades and counterattacks the opponents skill uses.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am

Sword wrote:I dunno, Zyrs tension might not be so strong but it's great fun to play around with.

As an aside, Arnval mk2's tension seems pretty buff. As far as i can tell she gets a decent skill attack, a dodge bonus and automatically evades and counterattacks the opponents skill uses.
since i managed somehow to go back to BR last night i can tell that Arnval MK2 tension is actually pretty neat... not exactly made for pwnage, but not weak at all either... so far the only counter for that tension is yda's own tension if properly pulled off...

now tht i think about it i should try zyr's equipment on one of my shinkis as well, just to see how it works.....