Is this turning out to be a bad fubuki? >_<

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Few Newbie Questions

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Well, to be honest, the defense looks to be too high, and the evasion looks to be too low.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:36 pm

So would you recommend I reset her or just keep going? I don't really want to reset a shinki at max level for some reason...

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Do you have any other Shinkis? If you do, then just keep going with Fubuki to the level cap, and raise your other Shinki better from what you've learned. It is nice to have a high-level Shinki around just in case Konami starts an event where a high-level Shinki can help earn prizes easily.

If Fubuki is your only Shinki, then you might want to reset, and go back to the drawing board.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm

I have an Arnval, but I think I'll reset anyways. Fubuki got this high from about a week, so I'll just use up another 7-10 days to get her back up. And if Konami sets up an event at that time...well...I'm hoping they don't. XD

So basically, concentrate on evasion, and ignore defense? Right? What should I do for the other 4 stats?
Last edited by Zero_Blazer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Since you have Arnval's parts, you can try to make your Fubuki a high-evasion, high-SP type. Flying back and using the "Hyper Blast" skill can usually beat most people. Heck, you could even make your Arnval like this, too. Do whatever you like, but just remember take a Shinki's natural body parameters into account. For example, don't use Fubuki's body to make a defense-type or something.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 pm

SP I'm not sure I can' do anything about, but I'll try and make her a bit more Evade this time around. Do a couple more training sessions. lol

Also how do you do dual-wielding? Someone mentioned it but I'm not sure how.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 am

Equip two of the same weapon, and the Shinki will dual-wield them. For the most part, this only works with daggers, regular swords, and pistols.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 am

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:I'll be honest. It usually takes about 4+ other Shinkis that have good, compatible parts, plus some important items from the SPT shop to "dominate". A lot of the players these days are quite stacked, and you have to get lucky to fight someone who can easily be beaten. The thing about having a lot of parts available is that it allows you to have different setups to counter whatever other setups your opponents use; sort of like a very complicated game of rock-paper-scissors. With having a few Shinkis and parts, your methods of winning are limited and unfortunately, it won't be very easy to win against people who spend lots of real money for the game.
Once again, four things to determine BR winning chance - time, experience, money and luck.

Those who got Laurel Wreath from 2nd annual event/drawing ticket certainly can creates an advantage.
Having every equipments is not going to help a Shinki that rolled all +0 from CSCs.
No high dodge armor pieces is definitely putting a dodge type Shinki at great disadvantage.
Too many time I have been combo three or four time in a row then beaten with 10% hit chance from opponent.
Sword wrote:You get CSC by getting achievements, basically. A lot of them are repeatable too, like getting a perfect victory, getting a shinki to max level etc.
If you are looking for a non-SPT way of CSC farming, do the following:

1) Dodge type Shinki.
2) Wooden sword if possible, if not, Fubuki's ninja scythe is not a bad choice either.
3) Train (or skip train if you think you will miss the mark) then fight official battles to roughly lv20-25, make sure you have at least 10 in evasion.
4) Make sure that Shinki has at least range sense +10 in close range.
5) Simulation battle away for "non-damage" achievement.
Zero_Blazer wrote:Also, is it just me, or is there a crazy lack of Strarf users? For one of the first generation shinkis, she doesn't appear much in battles compared to Arnval.
Personally, I think the reason for less Strarf more Arnval is because her armor isn't that appealing as Arnval's. (Experienced players will tell you otherwise -- "GET BOTH!")

Major reason to get Strarf is her GA4 knocker, her back armor (DT rear unit + GA4 armor) and her leg armor. However, she is not good with any of these...

On the other hand, Arnval's GE model LC3 launcher and her back armor (AAU7) plus booster became a default combo for long range type Shinki. Uh, such as Arnval...

Or perhaps, I think most Strarf gets to S rank faster than Arnval, result in less active Strarf in official battle... :P
Zero_Blazer wrote:Also have another question. Do shinkis do worse with armor/weapons from another shinki?
As MaximumBurst said, not armor, but weapon.

Each Shinki has weapon kinds that they generically good/bad at. (eg. Strarf with pistols.) To push this even further, some may develop "favor weapon" to go with, when multiple kinds are wield.

Recently, there are discussions indicate that weapon type/attribute may also be affected. (I highly doubt that...)
Zero_Blazer wrote:So basically, concentrate on evasion, and ignore defense? Right? What should I do for the other 4 stats?
Max at lv150, my Fubuki ends up with:

LP lv23 (2842)
SP lv44 (1122)
attack lv22
accuract lv19
evasion lv39
defense lv3

...Another variation is high attack/accuracy/dodge build. But I never try/trust that build myself...
[End of report]

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 am

Oh same weapon. I thought just same type of weapon would do. XD

And for training, is it a bad idea to do it too often? I heard her spirit/morale goes down because of it, so it's not good to abuse.

And thanks again for all the help. It's making me more in-tune with the game so I won't be a total newb. =3