Moderator: Sword

catacyst
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: Few Newbie Questions

Post by catacyst » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Huh, I have a question of my own here: The percentages in the battle log have to do with accuracy, right? Well I just lost a battle needing one more hit, had 100% of doing that, and missed both shots. So is there no true 100% in Battle Rondo or was something else at work to make that happen?
Come visit my blog:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 am

Did your opponent happen to use a movement skill and move out of the range of your weapon?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 am

What MaximumBurst said, and also: There's no true 100% here. Not sure what causes it, but sometimes you can miss even with 100% accuracy.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 am

Ughhhh...so I guess I'll reset my shinkis...again! T_T

Anyone have tips on getting shinkis successfully to S rank? Considering the requirement is to "not die", I'm guessing it's no easy task.

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:Well, EX-class isn't exactly good. The only time you'll really want it is if you're making a Shinki with really lop-sided stats like having 250 attack or something. But it is quite hard to get a Shinki to S-class. Here's the requirements for each class upgrade.
EX class Shinki are (1) retired from S rank trying to do some achievement such as 100 wins, (2) couldn't make to S rank and may looking for reset from 100 battles, (3) tri-diamond build trying to reset after level limit tested, (4) specified into PVP or event build.

If PB does re-open or some PVP event happens in the feature. Word of advise is to not let your guard down when you face an EX class Shinki. ;)
Sword wrote:What MaximumBurst said, and also: There's no true 100% here. Not sure what causes it, but sometimes you can miss even with 100% accuracy.
It wrote 100%, but more like 90%... I guess it's called "573's inputted random-ness so the stun/down build doesn't own the field and make battle more fun to watch..." ;)
[End of report]

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Ex Class is crazy....level 150-250s all trying to take a shot at my ass. At least I'm leveling up around 20 levels a day. Is level 150 the level where I get the achievement? I'll restart again when I get there...

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, you get a unique achievement for getting a Shinki to hit its level cap. Depending on your luck and the CSCs you use, that could be 150 or more. It'll be easy to tell because the Shinki will stop getting levels and there will be a little icon somewhere near the level. It's unique to each different body, so there's an achievement for getting Fubuki to the cap, there's an achievement for getting Arnval to the cap, and so on. There's also some other achievements for getting more than one Shinki to the cap; I think the first one is for 3.

As for achievements specific to the EX-class, I think there's one for winning 100 battles in the EX-class. And there's various other ones that require to win with different coordinate bonuses, like Japanese, Constructor, Cheerleader, School, and Chinese.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Ugh that's so much. This is a long game. XD

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:18 am

I'm starting to use my Shinki at one range now instead of multiple ones. The only problem I have now is that some enemies move too fast and I can't reach them, especially for those who like shooting from far away while I'm using a chose-range shinki. Is Asuka the only Japanese-type with good movement parts?

Also, would it be a good idea to make my Fubuki a mecha-based Shinki? I checked her favored weapons, and it says 1H sword, but not specifically Japanese 1H swords, so Arnval's beam sabers should be fine too, right?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 am

Benio also has good pieces with movement and evasion.

And Shinkis don't have any preferences when it comes to the coordinate type. Fubuki won't do any worse wearing mecha armor than wearing Japanese armor. I haven't seen anything that says otherwise.