PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Few Newbie Questions

Post by PenPen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:Well, you get a unique achievement for getting a Shinki to hit its level cap. Depending on your luck and the CSCs you use, that could be 150 or more. It'll be easy to tell because the Shinki will stop getting levels and there will be a little icon somewhere near the level. It's unique to each different body, so there's an achievement for getting Fubuki to the cap, there's an achievement for getting Arnval to the cap, and so on. There's also some other achievements for getting more than one Shinki to the cap; I think the first one is for 3.

As for achievements specific to the EX-class, I think there's one for winning 100 battles in the EX-class. And there's various other ones that require to win with different coordinate bonuses, like Japanese, Constructor, Cheerleader, School, and Chinese.
I gonna make a little correction and addition info here...

Getting one Shinki to max level will gives you (repeat-able) achievement price of 1 CSC. Then, on top of this, that Shinki will learn a new way to address you (if she didn't go though a restore already), differs from one Shinki to another.

Once a Shinki's at the max level, there will be a sakura (cherry blossom) mark next to her name (most visible from owner's room).

There is a non-repeat achievement for getting three (can be the same one from restore) Shinkis to max level -- also a CSC.

There is another non-repeat achievement for getting six types (I think it's been done with six different heads... or is it the body?) of Shinkis to max level -- a wad of bills...

When a Shinki gets 100 wins from official battle (does not need to be EX alone, is total from all OB) grants different "illegal Shinki" mission to appear depending on which one does it. (Not to confuse with the one mentioned -- "getting total 100 wins from EX battle" - which can be the combination across all Shinkis from EX OB.)

===== ===== ===== ===== =====

All in all, if you are looking for hardcore achievement gaming then getting lv20, getting 100 wins and the S rank achievements should be the one you aim for, for each Shinki... (Besides Fubuki, her equipment comes at lv10, 20, 40, 80.)
MaximumBurst wrote:And Shinkis don't have any preferences when it comes to the coordinate type. Fubuki won't do any worse wearing mecha armor than wearing Japanese armor. I haven't seen anything that says otherwise.
On the side note, there has been a discussion on "Xiphos does less damage with Benio's sword" in one of the wiki (not the regular one we refer in various posts here) -- but I am very sure it's just a myth and just for a laugh.

By the way, thanks for testing the +1/-0.8 semi-tri range build!!
[End of report]

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

PenPen wrote:By the way, thanks for testing the +1/-0.8 semi-tri range build!!
My pleasure. Since I don't have a lot of Shinkis or desire to spend more money, going for tri-range is the best I could do to increase my chances of winning against these tough A-class opponents.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 am

I gots me a Velona! :D

Anyone know how to build her? >_> I'm guessing concentrate on attack and evasion. Anyone have other suggestions? I'm thinking about putting Ruby and Emerald into her, but I don't know what else. Was thinking about Malachite since she's decent in movement, but I'm not sure if it's good for it or bad for it. For example, would a stone that increases SP growth be better for a Shinki with a Triangle level of SP?

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 am

Double Post T_T

Is it okay to not increase accuracy? I've notice some people don't seem to do it. I can't seem to hit anything with 2 accuracy at level 66. This super exp gaining training is sorta a bother in a way. =/

EDIT: Ughhhh B rank sucks. C Rank was still okay, but I can't win at B rank at all. I'm gonna get to EX again sooner or later. T_T Does anyone have a Valona they're proud of that I can model mine after? Like, CSC and stats. I'm thinking of using Ruby, Emerald, and whatever the SP Growth one is the next time I reset her.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm not really proud of mine but i can share a few tips with you. (mine uses angel body , moonstone, blackstone, blackstone)

i personally doesnt go for sp growth, each level it adds a bit. It may seem a lot but when ur reaching high level, that 200~300 more sp is not worth for the stone in my opinion. (tried a tri on my Zyrda last time, failed extremely badly lol)

what i've seen of her in class A and above, either great sword and high dodge, or fast atk spd + counter usually.

for mine, i went the wooden stick way. with her tail, you can easily counter and win most enemies in C. Or if you have Benio's set, use it together as a japanese set (benio's dagger). with Arnval's body it does decent dmg already so with her own, i'm sure it pains.

Accu i do think is a must, and having just lv2 is really more of asking for it. unless your fighting with the magical stick.

Just for your reference of the ratio, my Valona's stats:
LP:10 SP:21 Atk:10 Acc:12 Dod:7 Def:0
and she's in Class A.

my 5 cents :D

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am

That helps a bit. I'll do that after I hit max level...whatever that is. I'm at 151 at the moment for Valona. How much longer is she? >_<

EDIT: Oh, levels depend on the CSC. =O Didn't know that.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Would a Tri-Lapis Lazuli be a good idea for strarf?

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 am

What does each icon for the body type represent? The Triangle, the circle and the bullseye.

Also, what would be a good CSC and stat build for Maochao and Howling?

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 am

Would a Tri-Lapis Lazuli be a good idea for strarf?
It all depends on how you wants to play ur shinki, tri-lapis will give ur strarf (if you are using her basic black body) stronger in what she is strong at but weaker in what she is weak at. one type i can think of for that is a magical strarf? lol by having 100% hit u can concentrate on atk and def. or maybe saramiso, throw dishes and when hit, shoots 8 missiles.
What does each icon for the body type represent? The Triangle, the circle and the bullseye.
Triangle means its consider a weak multiplier
Circle means its normal
bulls'eye means its strong in that stat
Star means beware of this body's particular stats
Also, what would be a good CSC and stat build for Maochao and Howling?
There's no bad build in my point of view, only bad Deck sets to fight your opponents'. You can have Lv150 atk and still win battles.
It all depends on yourself, what you like to do with it and what items is in your inventory. I personally find it more fun to mix and match my own type of shinki then to follow what everyone says is strong.
I would suggest have a bit of accuracy whatever you want to build them (what's the use of attacking when you cant hit? :nanner: )
Csc wise, lol again it depends on how you want to play your shinki.

There's only 2 good Csc if you want GOOD. Cat's eye and moonstone. good luck getting that 150 Gems for each shinki though.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Post by Zero_Blazer » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 am

I see... Hm...I might have to reconsider my build.

Also, I got around 280 GEM from the 3 premium days. I've bought a bokken already, so I dunno wut to do with the rest. I don't have a moonstone IIRC, so is that something worth investing? Or are there some weapons in the GEM shop that are really good?