Moderator: Sword

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

A Certain Annoying Mission.

Post by persocomsan » Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Ok so I'm working on taking out the last of the Extra missions, and there's this one that I just cannot beat. It seems to warp time after turn 5 or 6 and the whole thing is over in seconds. Anyone out there know a good way to teach this Strarf a lesson?

yes I copy pasta'd from the J-wiki.

Ⅶ extra mission (7): loaded weapon
出現条件 Conditions appear 初期 Initial ミッション難易度 Mission Difficulty ☆☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
参加条件 Conditions of participation 総合レベル 40以下 Overall level of 40 or less ステージクリア条件特殊ルール Special Stage Clear Rules Terms ハイグラビティターゲット神姫に勝利する同じ攻撃禁止 Win a ban on same attack Haigurabititagetto Shinki
ターゲット Target アルトコアユニット[DVL:STRARF] Arutokoayunitto [DVL: STRARF]
[悪魔型]FL013 素体 [Type devil] FL013 prime field オーナー Owner アルト (Bronze) Alto (Bronze)
武器 Weapon バルムンクブーメランスタンロッド大手裏剣“白詰草” Large Shuriken Barumunkubumeransutanroddo "white filling plant"
忍刃鎌“散梅” Sickle ninja blade "plum powder." 防具 Protective gear ヴィーゼ・ STHP・スカート(黒) Wiese STHP · skirt (black)
レザーブーツ (赤) Leather Boots (Red)
ヘアパーツ:チャイナシニヨン(黒) Hair Part: Chainashiniyon (Black)
FL013 胸部アーマー FL013 Chest Armour
FL013 ガードシールド×2 FL013 × 2 Shield Guard
エアリアルランドセル(赤) Eariarurandoseru (red)
“スティレット”小型ミサイル×2 "Stiletto," a small missile × 2
スキル Skill データ Data Lv.33  LP 2190 SP 186 Lv.33 LP 2190 SP 186
攻撃 Lv.08[00] 命中Lv.10[10] Attack Lv.08 [00] hits Lv.10 [10]
防御 Lv.07[15] 回避Lv.01[00] Protection Lv.07 [15] around Lv.01 [00]
機動 -----[00] 総重量23/∞ 総パーツ数14/20 Mobile -----[ 00] 23 total weight / total number of parts ∞ 14/20

Help?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: A Certain Annoying Mission.

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Warp time? I don't understand what you mean by this.

But anyway, the goal here is to beat the opponent using different weapons and skills. Once you use a weapon or a skill, then you can't use it again; that's the special rule in place. So you want to have probably 5 weapons and some skills attached to those weapons. The opponent's evasion isn't very good, so you won't need to be proficient with the ranges of those weapons. If you don't have a decent amount of stun resist, you're also going to need some luck so that your turns don't get eaten by stun (Balmunk, Boomerang, Stun Rod, Fubuki's Scythe). Basically, you just need enough weapons and skills to do 2190 damage.

By the way, which other ones do you have left to do?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Re: A Certain Annoying Mission.

Post by persocomsan » Tue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok, that explains the time warp thing, when I am unable to use the weapon the turn just ends, and ends and ends again until I fail. Makes sense now.

Other than this one the only Extra missions I have yet to complete are XXI, XXIII and XXIV. After that I got no missions left to do besides a couple team missions until I can manage to get one of my girls to S.