BR Event from April 22 to May 10 - 3rd Year Celebration!!

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Re: BR Event from April 22 to May 10 - 3rd Year Celebration!!

Post by Sword » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

You get way more PP if you do the work yourself tho. Not sure how it's calculated, possibly by amount of LP taken off.

Draws are a success if you still have shinki left over, like with normal team battles.

I have.. radiant bow, radiant bow+1, leather armor and one other i don't remember off hand.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm

oh, going to go check it out now, sounds fun, I can handle lag, I'm used to waiting for opponents anyway. cardboard box armor for the foot now huh, any idea how you get it?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

About PP, the most I got from one fight was 48. I got +40 for defeating the opponent with my first Shinki (my own), and then +4 for each of the unused Shinkis. The least I got was +10, and that was when I defeated the opponent with my last remaining team member.

On my map, I started out with 5 nodes, so I just went around and was able to defeat each of the Shinkis once each. The Murmeltier repaint at the top was pretty tough. Luckily, my last team member had the Izuna Scroll. Can't counter + can't block + instant DOWN in the volcano stage = lucky win.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Myeah, it has overall goals again, like some earlier events. So we have to beat the shinki in a location a couple thousand times altogether and such.

I think you only get the PP for your own shinki, not for every member on your team.
While you're fighting your own shinki can get picked by others and get PP from those fights, i think.

The most i've gotten is 200 for beating one of the illegal replica bots on my own.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm

It tells you how much PP you earn on the "Success" screen I think. It shows the team bracket, and above each portrait is how many PP you earned. That's how I knew that my own Shinki got +40, and the others got +4.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Kunoichi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka,Yda,Strarf

Post by Kunoichi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Something strange happened to me, I fought with three members, we lost,but one of the team members(a Smitherling) won 65752 PP O____O while my shinki and the other one only won 20 PP,this Smitherling used a dice as a weapon and this recovered the enemy's life twice(we lost because of this)...I dont know what the hell happened ^^U

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Wow. Sounds to me like you're set in terms of PP from now on lol. Maybe PP is calculated by damage + other factors, so Schmetterling healing the opponent counted down below 0 and up to some upper cap value since it can't go negative. Unfortunately, I don't have the Super Dice myself, but you can get them by clearing 5 Team Missions.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Kunoichi wrote:Something strange happened to me, I fought with three members, we lost,but one of the team members(a Smitherling) won 65752 PP O____O while my shinki and the other one only won 20 PP,this Smitherling used a dice as a weapon and this recovered the enemy's life twice(we lost because of this)...I don't know what the hell happened ^^U
I'm going to guess either it's a glitch or the Schmetterling you picked happened to be an undercover staff member. The staff was supposed to make a surprise appearance in this event right?

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Now I feel stupid about the PP. Sword was right about you not getting the PP that the other Shinkis earn. I didn't notice it before, but when I didn't get that 182 PP, it was pretty obvious.

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 pm

So how is the team play accomplished? Does it look any different? Or just play out the same way?

EDIT: This is the 666th Post in the Battle Rondo section. I am the Beast of Comic and Battle Rondo sections!