BR Event from April 22 to May 10 - 3rd Year Celebration!!

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

BR Event from April 22 to May 10 - 3rd Year Celebration!!

Post by PenPen » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

[Report:]
-- As of Apr 19, an announcement is made that, there is going to be a maintenance on Apr 22. Which, contains two updates:

1. New Items. (As usual... As usual...)
2. 3rd year celebration starts. (IMPORTANT!)

...At current stage, no further information on what/when/how yet, but a footnote in that announcement does say "more to come". I will be updating this, if my work schedule allows me to. (I worked two weekends, Sat+Sun, 10 to 10, plus week nights as late as 2, since Apr started - a programmer whom has no life... Will someone rescue me?)

-- As of Apr 21, the official event description page is now up! Along with the news about Flower/Seed type repaint, 573 just gave me a lot of hopes (again) about this event!

Here are some brief pointers of what this event will bring:

1. Any new account registered during this event, will automatically get 8 try-out coupons. Instead of 3. (Try-out coupons are for trying Shinki shop items.)
2. Gift item for this event (for those who participate, as in, at least logged on, played a battle), is "Birthday Candle (Trident)".
3. Find the Staff's Shinki(s) -- are they helpers or enemies?

...Apparently, there will be 573's staffs participate in this event... (But will they be live, or just NPC?)
4. SPECIAL MISSION, "SHINKI PLANET DEVELOPMENT"!!

...3 Shinkis from 3 different owners, go against 1 enemy in team battle style?!

...More information on this special mission will be appended as following posts in this thread. (Sorry, I am running out of time... Must back to coding else I can't meet the deadline...)
4.*. Make the upgraded weapon/armor!

Point (+Gem) earned during this special event can be spend on making upgraded weapon/armor. No information on this, yet...
[End of report]
Last edited by PenPen on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: BR Event from April 22(?) to ... - 3rd Year Celebration!!

Post by MaximumBurst » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah. I'm pretty mad about the timing of this. I was considering holding off on resetting my Yda until I found out what the 4/20 maintenance was going to be for, but I went and reset her anyway. If I had waited until now, I would have seen the notice for this event and wouldn't have reset her. I was hoping that the next event wouldn't be for a couple more months or so. I just hope I can rebuild my Yda enough to be useful in the event, and at least I still have my Fubuki.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

good thing i havent reset my arnval... not even once.... i dont have the guts to do it anyway....

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:36 am

halconfenix wrote:good thing i havent reset my arnval... not even once.... i dont have the guts to do it anyway....
Yes, the dialogue for resetting a Shinki pulls at your heart strings, especially if they have high affection. But the way I thought about it, the sooner I remade her, the sooner I could finish and have a (potentially) better Shinki.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Post by halconfenix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 pm

MaximumBurst wrote:
halconfenix wrote:good thing i havent reset my arnval... not even once.... i dont have the guts to do it anyway....
Yes, the dialogue for resetting a Shinki pulls at your heart strings, especially if they have high affection. But the way I thought about it, the sooner I remade her, the sooner I could finish and have a (potentially) better Shinki.
true that! in fact i have a cat's eye reserved in store for her... so sooner or later i'll have no choice but reset her... is going to hurt... a LOT (she treats me like she were my waifu) but that's how things goes...

ok....

any other news about the new event?

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 pm

halconfenix wrote:ok....

any other news about the new event?
...Official page just got released!

Once again, 573 get my hope up and fired up!
[End of report]

PS: Sadly, my recent schedule sucks to a new extreme. I hope I can have enough time to finish the whole event...

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Re: BR Event from April 22 to May 10 - 3rd Year Celebration!!

Post by Sword » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 am

. . . Upgraded weapon or armor? Whoa~

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

liking the Juvisy and Zyrdarya repaints. can't figure out how to participate in the event yet but it sounds interesting enough. armor upgrade sounds good :tigris:

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm

-- Apr 22

As usual, 573 has closed the "Shinki Planet Development" event until further maintenance is complete... However, according to players whom was able to try it out before 573 issue the close. The 3 players' team is not randomly chosen, but by players' decision.

...If that's true, I think we should make a list for whoever here is going to participate in this event, so we can form teams in an easier fashion?
[End of report]

PS: Although the event itself is closed, you can still run the update - which will probably save a lot of time.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Post by halconfenix » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm

*updating*

if someone here volunteers to create and coordinate BSW teams to play between 20:00 and 01:30 hours (cbox time) then i'm in!