Moderator: Sword

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Schmetterling.

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey everyone. I've been working on a fresh Schmetterling and got her AI all trained in the first mission battle. I got 2 SP/LP and a Mobility CSC in her. She's got her basic gear set up except I got fairy wings from the SPT shop added to her. Here's the problem that I need help with: She uses her "frisbee" way too much, especially at close range. How can I beat it into her head not to spam the living crap out of it but still keep it around for tension purposes?

I don't want to go the normal route everyone takes these days and would like to keep her a CHARM based character and exploit her strengths (SP and Evasion). So any advice on keeping it as real as possible for Schmetterling would be appreciated. Will increasing her attack power in training make her tension attack do more damage? Is the magic wand the only charm weapon available in the SPT shop? Anyone with experience using Schmetterling I'd appreciate some tips, thanks for taking the time to at least read this ^^

:schmetterling:

edit: here's Schmetterling's set up right now.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Re: Schmetterling.

Post by halconfenix » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

i dunno if this is helpful since i havent test it myself (i dont have a shmetterling) but if i remember right there's a weapon that is pretty much a rainbow cannon, i think it's in the GEM exchange area, that could go well with shmetterling (i think).

persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm

ooh, that's right I remember seeing it once or twice, thanks I'll see if I can acquire it ^^ it's worth a shot

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

About the frisbee, I'm not sure if it'll work, but you could try equipping her with only the gun and doing missions that way with her. So long as you succeed at the mission, you can praise her, and she should eventually like using her gun more when you add the frisbee.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

eh good idea, might as well try it. I can't just take it away from her but I do want to ween her off of it cuz it's got a horrible hit rate and it's slow and easy to dodge.