Moderator: Sword

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Re: Maximum Burst's Questions

Post by Sword » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

I think skill damage is affected by either SP level or your overall level...

No idea about My Shinki battles. I know you could get them on the island earlier, so you could use your high-level shinki against Ripple for some of the harder ones.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Sword wrote:I think skill damage is affected by either SP level or your overall level...
Yeah. That's what I was thinking, too.
Sword wrote:No idea about My Shinki battles. I know you could get them on the island earlier, so you could use your high-level shinki against Ripple for some of the harder ones.
I should have done my research before asking that one, because the wiki clearly explained that "My Shinki Battle" can't be used for the fishing achievements.

-I was considering buying SPT, so I looked into the process with Kanetrade. After skimming their tutorial and looking at their pricing for the actual Webmoney, I was wondering if someone who has bought SPT through these guys could let me know how much it would actually cost to get the 3000 yen package of SPT (4200) after adding up all the fees and such. I don't think there were any fees for Alertpay's free account.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Sparkster
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Sparkster » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 pm

http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/i ... point.html

Says 3350 yen for a 3000 yen webmoney card.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

MaximumBurst wrote: -I was considering buying SPT, so I looked into the process with Kanetrade. After skimming their tutorial and looking at their pricing for the actual Webmoney, I was wondering if someone who has bought SPT through these guys could let me know how much it would actually cost to get the 3000 yen package of SPT (4200) after adding up all the fees and such. I don't think there were any fees for Alertpay's free account.
I've bought from kanetrade several times. The total price is exactly how you see it on there, there's no extra fees and charges. So for example if I buy a 3000 yen package it costs me $41 (usd). The first time I used kanetrade he actually called me up to confirm I was the person buying and ever since then I get my points immediately upon purchase. Alert pay is free as well.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

persocomsan wrote:I've bought from kanetrade several times. The total price is exactly how you see it on there, there's no extra fees and charges. So for example if I buy a 3000 yen package it costs me $41 (usd). The first time I used kanetrade he actually called me up to confirm I was the person buying and ever since then I get my points immediately upon purchase. Alert pay is free as well.
I see. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Ok. As I mentioned in another thread, I reset my Yda. I gave her 3 Diamond CSCs, and I have the intention of getting her to S-class. Previously, my Fubuki only reached B and Yda only reached A. This time around, I have a lot more equipment, and I'm finding low-level battles fairly winnable.

So my question is: How possible is it to reach S-class without doing any training? Currently, I do a few missions with her at night to get her sense and affection up, then I do some official battles in the morning. Right now, I'm at 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss. I'm hoping to at least get to A-class with my losses at C and B in the single digits (and hopefully get that achievement for reaching B-class before level 19). I think that should be a good pace.

What are you guys' experiences with making S-class Shinkis?

And another question; during matching for official battles, do people get matched up by class?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 am

Just an update on trying to get that achievement...It's really tough. I'm getting pretty unlucky and I'm running into well-geared people instead of naked Fubukis lol. From this, I've learned that the weapon you get for getting Asuka to S-class is a nightmare when the enemy uses it. It's accurate, powerful, it stuns, and it can be used right at the start of the fight.

Sword

Post by Sword » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 am

I've found triple-diamond builds the hardest to get to S, because their stats are so poor.
Of course they get better than anyone else in the long run, but 'in the long run' isn't going to help you get to S one bit. (since you have to get a certain amount of wins before a certain level)

Those builds are really nice to have around for an event tho. ^.^

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah. I don't think I can hit S-rank on this Yda without busting out some SPT. I also kinda messed up and trained her evasion a little too high instead of doing a bit of both accuracy and evasion. I'm just gonna take what I get and max her out to use for future events. Then when I get around to buying SPT, I'll reset my Fubuki and try to get her to S-rank.

Anyone here interested in doing the fishing Achievements? I've been hitting the simulator, but I haven't been able to fish up the last two size categories.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

I hate to double post, but I've been wondering about the achievement to get a Fukubiki Ticket. I don't really understand what the requirement is exactly.

"残りLPがゾロ目の状態でオフィシャルバトルに勝利する" is what it is. All I can get is that it's something about remaining LP being the same in an Official Battle and winning. Anyone know what this means?

Sword

Post by Sword » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Iirc, it's something about your remaining LP being all the same numbers or something.

In any case, it's not something you can influence. It's pure blind luck.