BR Event from March 18 to March 30 - Sairenji Island?

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: BR Event from March 18 to March 30 - Sairenji Island?

Post by PenPen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 am

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:Edit: Maintenance did something about the tornado. And there's something in here about battery that I don't quite understand.
During the past Festa and certain events, battery usage normally lowered by half (from 2 to 1) for mission battle/official battle/event battle. Initially, the description for those three battles says half usage at the beginning of this event as well. (That's why I was wondering if it costs 1 block of battery in my previous post. =P ) But apparently 573 lied about it...

...Probably because they want to sell the premium pass, eh?
[End of report]

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 am

PenPen wrote:[Report:]During the past Festa and certain events, battery usage normally lowered by half (from 2 to 1) for mission battle/official battle/event battle.
[End of report]
Oh, I see. Darn, if it was only 1 bar, I could have many more Fukubiki tickets! I've only gotten 8 so far. I'm going to save my 8 remaining battery recharge items till the event is almost over just in case they bring the cost down to 1 bar in the last few days. The actual achievement to get Fukubiki tickets looks very difficult to get, so I've got to get as many as I can from this event. lol
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 am

Well, I don't think they will bring the event mode back on at this stage. (In fact, I have slight fear that they might not bring on the event mode next time too...) Since they actually went through a maintenance to fix "the problem".

...But you know, if 573 ended up following their R&D journal, we might get a 3rd year annual event or some sort starting in late April (April 23th)?
[End of report]

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, with 2 shinkis and 9 battery recharges used, I was only able to get 14 Fukubiki Tickets:

6 Rank 5
5 Rank 4
2 Rank 3
1 Rank 2

I wish rank 5 didn't exist! lol
I don't know much about the Battle Rondo events, but I hope it's easier to get tickets in the next one. :benio:
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 pm

As the event has finished, here is a short "what happened at the end" description:

On the top of the cloud, Sairenji Ayane's brain wash (or hack) influence doesn't seem to be working out well. Once you defeat the white illegal (and get the Fragarach type gamma -- I wonder if a translation like this is alright...?), she will send you a message to "congratulate you for finishing her game".

One thing that I didn't quite get, is that within Ayane's message, a particular Shinki's name was mentioned. (I believe what Ayane said was -- that Shinki is so strong to a degree even she cannot do a thing.)

...All in all, this event gave me a strong (and weird) feeling that 573 was trying to train some new programmer/developer into the existing codes. While getting a sense of how many players actually played the event.

On one side, I am kinda worried by how 573 just slap together an event; on the other, I am kinda happy that they actually tried to build up more background story... (It's a mixed feeling I tell you.)
[End of report]

PS: Edited Katar to Fragarach, wiki translation ftw?