MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Shiyou Tickets

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Hello, I'm new to Battle Rondo.

I'm fiddling around in the Shinki Shop, and I see that I have 3 of these Shiyou Tickets (試用チケット). I was just wondering what they're for and how I could use them.

And also relating to the shop, what are GEM, and how do I obtain more CSCs?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Re: Shiyou Tickets

Post by Chalkred » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm

MaximumBurst wrote:what are GEM, and how do I obtain more CSCs?
you get dif types of CSC by reachingcertain conditions in battle (for example winning, without being hit even nce)
You canthen TRADE the CSC for GEMS, which is like currency that allows you to buy certain things from the GEM trade store. The number of GEMS each CSC trade gives you depends on the traded CSC's grade or rarity. So a rare CSC can get you like 50 GEMS, wile a lower one gets you 30 and so on.

You may then trade your GEMS for clothings/special armor/weapons and other items for your shinki to use.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 pm

MaximumBurst wrote:Hello, I'm new to Battle Rondo.

I'm fiddling around in the Shinki Shop, and I see that I have 3 of these Shiyou Tickets (試用チケット). I was just wondering what they're for and how I could use them.
They for rental of cash shop items, only specific ones as far as I can remember. As I recall it's a 72 hour rental, once the time has run out you'll get an error message on any characters and be unable to play them unless you reconfigure their equipment to not have the rented items in. I think the only ones that are rentable are the ones with crowns next to them but I don't have anymore tickets left to mess around and find out with. You get them by attempting to buy but rather than hitting the purple button I believe it was the 2nd one to the left of that and then confirm at the button next to it. Be careful because you can rent the same item twice (which is what I did by accident the first time).

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Ah. Thank you guys so much. That helps a lot. :strarf:
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling: