Moderator: Sword

Tobias
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 17
MMS owned: 16
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Re: A few questions from a new player

Post by Tobias » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 am

persocomsan wrote:Yeah I've noticed the best times are early in the morning and late at night, usually tons of people, but around noon it's dead as can be. So I usually do missions and stuff in the day if I'm on and do the real fighting at night.
And so my Fubuki met your Dark Asuka at Class C Rondo a few days ago. 神楽 is her name, and she's wearing the black kimono top and white princess skirt, using the kendo sword. If you do remember. Your DA was running with her original setup, from what I can tell. Can't remember her name, only it starts with a "m". Sorry. =X But seriously, do you have better swords? >.<

Either you run moonstone CSC, or you didn't train up her melee range affinity. My Kagura's setup has only 130 evade, and she doesn't have any evade CSC, yet your DA managed a 40+% hit rate, which is pretty low for a 90 acc weapon used by a circle accuracy stat shinki. To top it off, Kagura gets 100% hit rate with her kendo sword, usually she gets around 80~90+% hit rate against evade type shinki (rarely 100%), and DA's body stats has a double circle evade.

Do send her in for more training sessions with "Angel-sensei". If your DA is still Class C, that is, though I doubt that now. You need to work up a good range affinity to improve your shinki's rondo performance.

EDIT: Change Yomi to Kagura, coz I was thinking of Yomi when I typed this post. x.x

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Re: A few questions from a new player

Post by persocomsan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Tobias wrote: And so my Fubuki met your Dark Asuka at Class C Rondo a few days ago. 神楽 is her name, and she's wearing the black kimono top and white princess skirt, using the kendo sword. If you do remember. Your DA was running with her original setup, from what I can tell. Can't remember her name, only it starts with a "m". Sorry. =X But seriously, do you have better swords? >.<

Either you run moonstone CSC, or you didn't train up her melee range affinity. My Kagura's setup has only 130 evade, and she doesn't have any evade CSC, yet your DA managed a 40+% hit rate, which is pretty low for a 90 acc weapon used by a circle accuracy stat shinki. To top it off, Kagura gets 100% hit rate with her kendo sword, usually she gets around 80~90+% hit rate against evade type shinki (rarely 100%), and DA's body stats has a double circle evade.

Do send her in for more training sessions with "Angel-sensei". If your DA is still Class C, that is, though I doubt that now. You need to work up a good range affinity to improve your shinki's rondo performance.

EDIT: Change Yomi to Kagura, coz I was thinking of Yomi when I typed this post. x.x
Miakoda was it? She's still sitting in C because I don't touch her much, she's utterly crap because I have no idea what I'm doing with her. as for swords well.. I could use some help. I got Xiphos's sword, and one of the SPT screw swords, nothing else. I'm sitting on 1100 SPT right now, and Asuka, Howling and Xiphos have default gear. Miakoda has SP+Mobilty+Attack CSC. I would gladly reset her however though right now, I had her in Ex by lvl 50 the first go around. Howling has SP+attack+guard CSC and the bandaged body, she's been properly trained on Angel Sensei, and she's only level 4. Xiphos is class B (she got there fast) with LP & SP+Mobility & 1 stat+SP CSC. That kendo sword ALWAYS gets me XD