Previous Event Maps - Tips and Tricks

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Previous Event Maps - Tips and Tricks

Post by Sonja » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Now that Premium Accounts allow players to go and experience old event maps, I figured this would be a topic worth having. The BSW forums lost quite a bit of information, and sometimes I just don't feel like wiki crawling when I'm not even sure what I'm looking for in the first place.

I started at the end of the summer 2009 event, so all of the old events are 'new' to me. Because of this, I have no clue what I'm trying to do sometimes (even though it's generally pretty straightforward).

Such as this: In the second event I've only ever gotten something out of the treasure box at the end of battle once. The other times, it's been empty. Is the 'drop rate' from this chest really that low that out of 15/20 battles I only get one prize of five gems from it?

Since many of you have been around much longer than I have, any tips/hints for these older maps would be appreciated!

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Previous Event Maps - Tips and Tricks

Post by PenPen » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:51 am

[Report:]
I don't have premium pass, so I really can't tell if it is the original Treasure Island event or not. (From the sounds of it, I think it is?)

The Treasure Island is probably more of a place to train Shinki's AI; farm for CSC, gem and raffle ticket while doing it. (Or purely farming.) There was item drops, but I don't recall that items were easy to drop.

...Once again, I am not sure if the rules have changed or not. Hope this helps.
[End of report]

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 pm

About the treasure island, their drop rate are really very very low. Though they did increase the droprate later on. Like penpen said, we dont know which ver. is the island in now, but u can expect the droprate to be much lower than what u have went through.

Items wise, there are not much that u can get inside that's unique. most of the items can get gotten from gems or raffles now. Or rather, other than the unqiue items for the event, all other items can be found elsewhere without farming for them.

btw, i'd like to know if they have 07WF (should be 07's) inside too? i'd like to get my 100wins on jessica for the secret mission, but getting my seed to 100wins is not easy at all. lol

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Here is a screenshot of the event select screen:

And yes, it does seem like there's not much on treasure island. I've been mostly in this summer's event because it's fun, and the previous event to farm gems/csc/raffle tickets.

I have access to the 16th, so if there are any questions about how it works, I can try and help out as well.

In the most recent event, I started off on the white team.. but when I logged back in the next day, I was on the black team? Is that normal too?

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 pm

No, it's not. You used to pick a team for the whole event. Though you could go anywhere eventually.

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Seems like I'm still on the black team. An interesting glitch, perhaps?

This just in: Premium Training is cheap. Seriously. Not just the no battery drain, but the training in the premium tab seems to level your stats faster too.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 am

So I'm considering buying a premium pass eventually but I wanted to know if this is still true. You can access old events yet? :maochao: I've not been able to participate in an event so it sounds pretty cool to me.