Moderator: Sword

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: Battle Manu - PB

Post by Xehn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 am

Well, I suppose you're right, but eh. Really, there's nothing we, as an "outside" group can do about it. Only thing you can do is hope our Japanese brethren are vocal enough that something's done.

Tobias
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 17
MMS owned: 16
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Tobias » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 am

Unlimited battery energy is as good as spoiling the fun of the whole game. Its even worse than those MMORPGs that sells bonus experience cards as cash-shop items, 'coz you can literary "power-level" your triple diamond shinki to max level in no time, and with the huge flood of lv300 shinki with over 5k HP and 3k SP out there, it won't surprise me if another "map" style event has a beyond-broken final boss to compensate the numerous "over-powered" lv300 shinki hanging around. Those maintaining the usual lv150~ shinki are going to lose out badly. And the gem shop selling Diamond CSCs isn't exactly helping in any better way.

Konami is famous for releasing stuff that breaks the balance of the game. Or is it the players getting broken instead of the game? o.0

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 am

[Report:]
Although there is already a thread on the official website's forum...

...Back to the topic, it could be just me, but is there many magic wand Shinki appears in "Winter Camouflage Cup"?
[End of report]

Tobias
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 17
MMS owned: 16
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Tobias » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 am

LOL After-effect of "Unlimited Battery Energy"?

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 pm

[Report:]
...Actually, only about 12% of opponents are using magic wand. (About 1 in 8.) So it isn't so bad as it may seem - or should I say that I am used to it by now, lol.

So far in these 3 days period, Point Battle System looks great. It sure brings a lot of "graduated" Shinki back into the battle. Usually there is 10+ players doing it even at off-hour. Since there is no effect on AI changes, most of the Shinki on the fields are Rank S candidates. (Or is Rank S already.) Although the current system still avoids level gap when matching. If you are unlucky while pairing, or once in the range, do expect monster-like Shinki to appear. (Good learning experience though, at least for me.)

So far I am really surprised by how well the other owner's Shinkis' action...
[End of report]