Talk about other toys we collect.
NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Re: Best/Worst Locations to Buy Toys Online

Post by NamelessChibi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 am

Vagabond Elf wrote:No entry for BBTS? Or am I just blind? They aren't always cheapest, but shipping (at least across the border) is pretty good, and their selection and pile of Loot feature makes them very convenient.
Nope, you're not blind. I just thought I already had it up there, I obviously didn't and the situation was remedied.

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 am

nippon-yasan is a decent place, some of their items are pricey but they tend to have some items other stores don't have. Shipping was quick and packing was pretty good.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Nippon-Yasan is the shadiest of stores. They'll cancel orders just so they can relist the item at a higher price.
Also, a friend complained about how they were taking too long to ship an order and they just banned him, cancelled his already paid pre-orders and didn't refund him. He lost over $3000.

AVOID Nippon-Yasan!

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Shiaoran wrote:Nippon-Yasan is the shadiest of stores. They'll cancel orders just so they can relist the item at a higher price.
Also, a friend complained about how they were taking too long to ship an order and they just banned him, cancelled his already paid pre-orders and didn't refund him. He lost over $3000.

AVOID Nippon-Yasan!
Sounds like a case of hit and miss then. Though your friend got boned at that rate of what you stated.

I had a another good experience a few weeks ago with Nippon-Yasan. Package came within 3 days of ordering, undamaged box on doll and was near collector grade level. Doll was also factory sealed and was around retail price of what doll sold for. Hopefully others have good luck with them if they do use them.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Your good experience wasn't related to them in that case, you were lucky with the post office.
I keep hearing all things bad about them all over the net.

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Guess I shouldn't play with fire if that's the case, guess time to look into reviews for them recently on my sites. :sad: I sure don't want to get the short end of the shaft, that's for sure.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Yup, better safe than sorry.
I'll automatically put under suspicion any store that has even 1 negative feedback.

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Shiaoran wrote:Yup, better safe than sorry.
I'll automatically put under suspicion any store that has even 1 negative feedback.
Have to be careful anymore, so many people out there to take you to the cleaners if you don't watch out. :*( I still get weary buying stuff from taobao. My last proxy was pretty bad and even my goods got held by customs as a "counterfeit item" and to think it was only model kit parts. I moved on to a new proxy taobao focus, a handful of transactions with them and so far so good. Knock on wood that it stays that way. I really wish we did not need the use of 3rd party places to buy from stores, especially if both parties use paypal.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:03 am

What was the lame proxy?
I use c2345.

silent
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by silent » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Guys is it safe to buy from e-toy japan? I saw in their website they offer wholesale but i looked around the internet for reviews but failed to find one so anyone here who had bought from them before?