Talk about other toys we collect.
OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Re: The Toys You Wish They Made

Post by OHWceta » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah....but it lacks the massive awsomeness of the Giant Devastator that could actually eat Mudflap.

I personally think Devastator should have been made like the "Cybertron" series combiners where they sell the figures individually and buying the whole set will get you the Giant figure.

Rumor has it that some people managed to configure an arm and a leg out of their Longhaul and Rampage figures.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 pm

ya know, i wish they would make a new line of bionicle instead of hero factory.......i bet hero factory breaks easilier to, just like some of the light blue pieces from the glatorian series, it didnt break but i noticed a small crack on the socket when i got one, i bet the hero factory ones snap in half....im not happy with them

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:24 pm

I mentioned Bionicle in my previous post.

They need to release Miserix, Heralyx, Tuyet, and Artahka along with titan forms of Mata Nui's Hijacked body and the Prototype he uses to fight Teridax.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 am

OHWceta wrote:Yeah....but it lacks the massive awsomeness of the Giant Devastator that could actually eat Mudflap.
LOLs :lol: Indeed. I'm kinda surprised some people actualy buy it just to pose it "Eating Deluxe class Mudflap" :eek: *And yeah, their wallet is THICK as a rhino's skin... ^^;;
OHWceta wrote:I personally think Devastator should have been made like the "Cybertron" series combiners where they sell the figures individually and buying the whole set will get you the Giant figure.
Ah, that'll be the same as Superion or Bruticus Maximus. If that's the case, then yeah, Hasbro must make EACH parts of Devastator as Deluxe class... :P It'll be overkill if they make it into Voyager class... B)
OHWceta wrote:Rumor has it that some people managed to configure an arm and a leg out of their Longhaul and Rampage figures.
I don't "buy" this... ^^; I mean... As they always say: Pics or it doesn't exist }:>
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:13 pm

I lost the links, it was someone on Deviantart.

I got the figure for Christmas and judging by limb sizes the Head would be Voyager, the Arms would be deluxe and The Torso (Demolishor) would be Leader Class, unless they kept it voyager size to compensate for adding in the Red Dump Truck in the Torso which was left out in the Supreme class release.

Though a Leader class Demolishor would look so awsome.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 am

OHWceta wrote:I lost the links, it was someone on Deviantart.

I got the figure for Christmas and judging by limb sizes the Head would be Voyager, the Arms would be deluxe and The Torso (Demolishor) would be Leader Class, unless they kept it voyager size to compensate for adding in the Red Dump Truck in the Torso which was left out in the Supreme class release.

Though a Leader class Demolishor would look so awsome.
Supreme class Demolishor?? ^^;;

On a side note. I want (from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun & To Aru Majutsu no index) Index, Biribiri, Kuroko, Touma, Kanzaki, & Last Order figma!! XD

Also want (from Darker than Black) Hei, Yin, Amber, Suou, & Misaki figma
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

Supreme class Demolishor?? ^^;;
No, Devastator. The Supreme class size is missing the Red Articulated Dump Truck Transformer which the Legends class has. I was only stating that its inclusion in the Combiner might determine if Demolishor should be Voyager or Leader size in the combiner.

And Devastator isn't THAT expensive, only about the same price as two heavy armor Shinki Figures in the U.S.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

CosmicBreak toys. Most of cbox should know what I mean. As for non-cboxers... this.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 pm

id like to see a remote control fish that wont float at the top or sink, but float in the middle, if such a thing is possible

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm

id love to see a kos-mos figma or revoltech, preferably revoltech but an mms kos-mos would be even better, like mms aoba from altimedius excelent