Talk about other toys we collect.
MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Transformers question...

Post by MrHolister » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 am

So I've made a few new additions I thought I'd share with everyone... :)
This is my new favorite transformer.. simple, tough, BIG, mean, and LOTS of ratchet joints..
My son LOVES the crap out of this battlestation that his trailer turns into.. All the missiles and disks were there too..
Rumble LOVES missiles.. (this thing even comes with 5 EXTRA missiles... why don't they make toys like that anymore??)
Also picked up Lugnut and both Voyager and FE Starscream..

"So, you a new guy too? My name is Knockout. I wonder if the Megatron here is as dull as the one I used to know.."

"NO ONE SPEAKS ILL OF THE GLORY OF MEGATRON AND LIVES!!!"

"All hail Starscream!"

"Who are you?" "I'm Starscream!",.. "No you're not, I am." (this went on for some time)

"Fine, I guess we are BOTH supposed to be Starscream...but I'm far better looking.."

"You know Optimus, I'm almost sad this little game is over between us... who will I fight now that you are no more.."

"You... will.. never defeat those... that fight ..injust...."

"Save your breath Optimus.. I want this to draw out for a while.."

"Who will you fight? Why not try someone your own size!" "Whaa? Another Prime?"

"Your days of hurting those weaker than you are over, including this likeness of me!"

"Very well Prime,... I have no problem KILLING TWO OF YOU TODAY!!!" ... to be continued..

Obligatory badass pose..

FE Optimus and Voyager "Powerizer" Optimus...

"Kissy kissy kissy!!!"

"Hey you big lug, put down my buddy!"

"Okay, your funeral..."
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 am

Awesome! And wow, that trailer is badass as always :D I'm glad you pick up Lugnut too, but if i may say, the Takara Tomy version (United Lugnut) are better, because it matched the color scheme from TFAnimated :D

And let me show you some of my collection too, from Fall of Cybertron :D

Onslaught

BlastOff

Vortex

Swindle

Brawl

GATTAI!! BRRUUUTTTTIIIIICCCCCCUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Megatron

ShockWave

Jazz

& of course, Optimus Prime
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:44 am

Nice, I ALMOST bought all of them today too... but I have a few issues with the figure I just can't shake I guess..

I REALLY wish Onslaught had been a Voyager... He is my favorite character on the game.. and swindle being bigger than most of the others was kinda weird... I did like Vortex a lot though.. (except his skirt..lol)

I wish Megatron was a bit taller too. I would totally use him with my group... Any chance you could do a pic of Prime Optimus and WFC Megatron? I assume Optimus is quite a bit taller... (maybe I'm wrong... I just know the deluxe Optimus from FOC is tiny.. :mad: )

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Storm Wing wrote:I'm glad you pick up Lugnut too, but if i may say, the Takara Tomy version (United Lugnut) are better, because it matched the color scheme from TFAnimated :D
Except it doesn't, not really. The purple is all in the same places and the dark green or whatever is no more accurate than the hasbro one's green, but it's actually less accurate because the head is painted purple.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 pm

MrHolister wrote:Nice, I ALMOST bought all of them today too... but I have a few issues with the figure I just can't shake I guess..

I REALLY wish Onslaught had been a Voyager... He is my favorite character on the game.. and swindle being bigger than most of the others was kinda weird... I did like Vortex a lot though.. (except his skirt..lol)
Funny that you mention this, my friends in Indonesia also thinking about the same thing. All of us wish that EACH of these Combaticons are a Voyager class, so if you build Bruticus, he will become so big :D
MrHolister wrote:I wish Megatron was a bit taller too. I would totally use him with my group... Any chance you could do a pic of Prime Optimus and WFC Megatron? I assume Optimus is quite a bit taller... (maybe I'm wrong... I just know the deluxe Optimus from FOC is tiny.. :mad: )
TFPrime Optimus (Deluxe class) is kinda shorter than Megatron WFC, but not as tiny as FoC Optimus ^^;; Voyager class TFPrime Optimus, of course, is bigger than WFC Megatron.
Xehn wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:I'm glad you pick up Lugnut too, but if i may say, the Takara Tomy version (United Lugnut) are better, because it matched the color scheme from TFAnimated :D
Except it doesn't, not really. The purple is all in the same places and the dark green or whatever is no more accurate than the hasbro one's green, but it's actually less accurate because the head is painted purple.
Indeed. I wish if i can get a United Lugnut (Takara Tomy), i just switch his head with my RTS Lugnut :D
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 am

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 am

Hot Spot is being a shelfwarmer here in Indonesia XDDDDDDDD But wow... FoC Grimlock & Blaster is not available in here.... Yet...

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 am

Yeah, Hotspot was kinda an impulse buy, but I'm glad I did. Never got Inferno or Solar Storm Grapple.. and the headsculpt, really awesome on him.. wish it didn't look so much like a badguy..lol.

And on a hunch I just dropped by a local Toys R Us and they had JUST put these out the day I got them.. I'm pretty happy with them. (although I bought 2 grimlocks and noticed some QC issues with them..)

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 am

Ah, third party shapeways sets are awesome. And I just got my first:

....I should point out that these three are basically my first figure customizing job ever, so they're not all that great. Also, I should really invest in a better camera. -_-|

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm

*noticed the Vehicon with 2 horizontal visor* Hey isn't that the Vehicon that was brutally interrogated by Ratchet? :P Awesome!

Btw, you camera is fine, imho.