Transformers question...

Talk about other toys we collect.
rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Transformers question...

Post by rubixbox » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Storm Wing wrote:Look what i gooot~
Image
You have no idea how much I want those three Arms Microns right about now.

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Do you guys know any good place to order the Masterpiece Bumblebee with Amazon's bonus part? Amazon doesn't ship internationally, of course :P

User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka
Location: Indonesia ^_^

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 pm

rubixbox wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Look what i gooot~
Image
You have no idea how much I want those three Arms Microns right about now.
Whoopsie :P Lols. But it's a hard hunting for me too. AMW-1 & AMW-3 is in the hobby shop, NORTH of Jakarta, & AMW-2 is in the SOUTH of Jakarta. It was pure luck, so when i found AMW-2, i told the North hobby shop to keep the AMW-1 & AMW-3 for me ^^;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Image
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

User avatar
Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Posts: 1290
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Xehn » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Shiaoran wrote:Do you guys know any good place to order the Masterpiece Bumblebee with Amazon's bonus part? Amazon doesn't ship internationally, of course :P
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail this, perhaps.

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Xehn wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:Do you guys know any good place to order the Masterpiece Bumblebee with Amazon's bonus part? Amazon doesn't ship internationally, of course :P
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail this, perhaps.
Thanks, but BBTS's shipping cost to Brazil is so expensive I might as well use a private proxy to order from Amazon :/

User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka
Location: Indonesia ^_^

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:34 am

Does anyone here can share the Takara Tomy Transformers Prime AM-21 Optimus Prime Papercraft Trailer? I've tried Google Image but no avail... :*(
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Image
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

User avatar
Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Posts: 1290
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Xehn » Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
Xehn wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:Do you guys know any good place to order the Masterpiece Bumblebee with Amazon's bonus part? Amazon doesn't ship internationally, of course :P
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail this, perhaps.
Thanks, but BBTS's shipping cost to Brazil is so expensive I might as well use a private proxy to order from Amazon :/
oof that's what I get for not paying attention. >_o Didn't realize you were in Brazil.

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Shiaoran » Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

No problem.
If it doesn't show up on proxy stores, I might ask Yokatta to order one for me, even though it'll be more expensive.

User avatar
Joeyz1231
Class B Shinki
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Transformers question...

Post by Joeyz1231 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:59 am

Just messing around with my new Mechanical Chain Base...
ImageImage
Image

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Transformers question...

Post by rubixbox » Sat May 17, 2014 10:25 pm

The Age of Extinction has come, and Saber Alter is there to witness it:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
"...Alright, we'll call it a draw."
Image

I also bought a set of Arms Microns and used them to create this:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Also, I didn't buy this, but I thought it was worth sharing:
Image

Post Reply