Fun with Figmas!

Talk about other toys we collect.

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby Storm Wing » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 am

arhra wrote:Preorder news time! Ika Musume will be up tomorrow, for a March 2012 release.
Image

Short-cut tentacles:
Image

Long, pose-able (wire-cored) tentacles:
Image

Even the regular tentacles are jointed:
Image

Also comes with fried rice, beer mug, and squid ink spaghetti:
Image

:eek:
Only one word for my reaction:
GESOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!! XD

Now i want her moar & moar...
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!

Image

Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!
User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Location: Indonesia ^_^
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby Takashi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
Only one word for my reaction:
GESOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!! XD

Now i want her moar & moar...

Kochi no seifu dageso~!
User avatar
Takashi
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby rubixbox » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 pm

arhra wrote:Long, pose-able (wire-cored) tentacles:

Image

Are the rest of the tentacles wire-cored or just the longer ones?
rubixbox
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby arhra » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 pm

rubixbox wrote:Are the rest of the tentacles wire-cored or just the longer ones?

just the longer ones, as far as I can tell.

edit: Also, October dates. Robocop on the 20th, Ayase and Touma on the 26th, no news yet on MJ.
User avatar
arhra
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Location: London, UK
Shinkis owned: 38
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby Shiaoran » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Why can't they make upgrade packages with poseable hair for other figma? :/
Rider could use some of that.
User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Brazil
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby Storm Wing » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 am

arhra wrote:
rubixbox wrote:Are the rest of the tentacles wire-cored or just the longer ones?

just the longer ones, as far as I can tell.

Shiaoran wrote:Why can't they make upgrade packages with poseable hair for other figma? :/
Rider could use some of that.
^LOLs XDDDDDDDDD Yeah, i was hoping for Figma to develop a new head part gimmick. Just look at Nendroid, you can swap the face part as many as you have!
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!

Image

Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!
User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Location: Indonesia ^_^
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby arhra » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 am

Storm Wing wrote:Just look at Nendroid, you can swap the face part as many as you have!

That only works because Nendos all have exactly the same proportions, though (and actually, they're not all entirely compatible), whereas figmas have more varied proportions, to match the original character designs. I mean, just imagine trying to face-swap BRS with one of the Lucky Star girls...
User avatar
arhra
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Location: London, UK
Shinkis owned: 38
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby Storm Wing » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am

arhra wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Just look at Nendroid, you can swap the face part as many as you have!

That only works because Nendos all have exactly the same proportions, though (and actually, they're not all entirely compatible), whereas figmas have more varied proportions, to match the original character designs. I mean, just imagine trying to face-swap BRS with one of the Lucky Star girls...
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, since i forgot to post a picture of Cheerleader Haruhi & Emiri Kimidori (using Summer uniform Haruhi's body)...
Image Image
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!

Image

Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!
User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Location: Indonesia ^_^
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby arhra » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Got some new arrivals today:

Image

Noticed that they were both in stock at Mandarake Nakano, at fairly reasonable prices, so I decided to snap 'em up (along with the Movie 1st Final Scene nendo petites) and finally complete my collection of Nanoha figmas (until the second movie is released and they inevitably release more - here's hoping for loli Hayate, Arf, and Zafira; maybe Reinforce if we're really lucky):

Image

(also shown are Actsta Subaru, Teana, Nanoha and Fate, along with the previously mentioned nendo petites)
User avatar
arhra
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Location: London, UK
Shinkis owned: 38
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Re: Fun with Figmas!

Postby rubixbox » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm

arhra wrote:Image

(also shown are Actsta Subaru, Teana, Nanoha and Fate, along with the previously mentioned nendo petites)

You know, I've been looking for a Nanoha Figma for a while. How is she?
rubixbox
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

PreviousNext

Return to Other Toys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron